• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Guys

Coinguy89

New Grower
Well I survived my first week. Right now I'm actually back at home for the weekend to attend the local German-American festival. Classes were a bit odd to get used to at first. My French class is all in French, Astronomy is really cool but hard to understand, English is boring like always, and World Civilizations is what I live for. I'm attending martial arts classes right now as well. For having only one friend on campus before school started I'm making good friends with the guys on my floor and have already began talking with some girls in my classes. I hit the tobacco shop. They have a walk-in humidor. :D It's nice.

So what's going on with you guys? What're your plans for the year?

Good to hear that you’re settling in okay. :thumbs: Keep your head up and try to have some fun.

I'm enjoying my classes. I plan on debauching most of the girls in the writing program. :D

Sitting in the lab right now mentally preparing myself for the return of some 15,000 undergrads. One thing for sure; parking spots are going to be a lot harder to come by.

As for myself, I'll be taking one seminar on argumentation and focusing heavily on my research.

Wilkey

I just remember the substance abuse, not much else. Yes, college was a fun time except for the moments of the occasional upchuck.

The campuses haven't even opened up yet around here. Classes don't start until after Labor Day

the UC system (with the exception of berkley) won't start for another MONTH as they are on the quarter system.

thanks,
mike
(who graduated so long ago that 3 successive groups of students have since started AND finished college)

The campuses haven't even opened up yet around here. Classes don't start until after Labor Day

College is going good! Loving my new place...i can smoke in my room whenever the hell i feel like it! I'm also working for the Starbucks right near here, making VERY good $$$ and putting 25% towards cigar purchases 75% for savings/and occasional spending $$. This year should be VERY good, lots of smokes, lots of purchasing, lots of $$ and lots of good times w/ good firends!! Oh, classes are okay too. :thumbs: :laugh:

I don't start until Tuesday, but I am ready to get back into the swing of things. in two weeks I will be ready for winter vacation.

Just got back into town from dropping my daughter off for her first semester of college. Its going to be rough on the wife for a little while, especially when I head back out overseas. She is an only child and the wife will have no one to argue with. I think those two have already spent 8 hours on the phone talking to each other.

Coinguy, good luck.

Wilkey, I thought that you would have a reserved spot by now.

I start tommorow! I'm kindof excited, but not excited with my schedule. Pchem, Evolution, labs, and research. This coupled with my two jobs. One working the lab / field for an oil company and the other moonlighting as the asst. manager at a video store. Good luck to you other guys!

ahh you guys are talking about classes and the only thing I remember is the substance abuse and womanizing. Remember enough to get good grades, then forget. Rinse Repeat.

Today is the first day back here at the University of North Texas. Nothing is more entertaining than going down to campus around the dorms and watching newbies scatter around aimlessley with their schedules. I feel for them though. I remeber my first day of college... a decade ago! My how times have changed...

Kind of funny... thats what the newbs do around here also!... oh wait a minute... I'm still a newb... ??? :blush:

mac

Today is the first day back here at the University of North Texas. Nothing is more entertaining than going down to campus around the dorms and watching newbies scatter around aimlessley with their schedules. I feel for them though. I remeber my first day of college... a decade ago! My how times have changed...

Kind of funny... thats what the newbs do around here also!... oh wait a minute... I'm still a newb... ??? :blush:

mac

I love watching freshman too...it wasn't too long ago that it was me checking my schedule after every class. I had a head start though, my sister also went to ISU and I spent MANY weekends down here during high school "looking at the campus" HAHA :whistling: