• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado get together

James1978

I'm going to be at Stag Tobacconist on the 27th in CO springs. Wondering if any of the brothers on here want to meet up?

I should be able to make it.

Edit: I'm working that night, but I should be able to stop in for a smoke before work.

Jason

I'll plan on it. what time are you expecting to be there?

Not sure exactly on the time as of yet, I'll post details as it gets closer but thinking of having lunch and then going so 1ish?

I can't make it before ~16:00 at the earliest, as I'm stuck on night shift that weekend.

Lookin forward to seeing you there CJ! @backslide i can push it back to around 3 for ya, planning on bein there for a few hours none the less :thumbs:

I just realized I had the wrong date! It's Saturday the 26th! Glad I caught that before it was too late I'd've felt like a huge ass! LOL

well hold the phone now. Saturday is a JRJ cigar event at Stags and I'll be running the bar-b-que from noon till 2 so come hungry.

well hold the phone now. Saturday is a JRJ cigar event at Stags and I'll be running the bar-b-que from noon till 2 so come hungry.

I think that event is this saturday the 19th correct? I unfortunately won't be making it this weekend, It won't be until next sat. the 27th when I'll be there. I hope you can make it CJ! If not i'll be coming to Denver in a few weeks most likely

From what I read the 19th is the JRJ event. The 26th is open at this moment, if it's Saturday the 26th of January you'll be there I'll do what I can to make it. I'm not really supposed to be driving, and I had a ride on the 27th. I'll do what I can do get together with you and have a smoke.

Dammit I said the 27th again! At least this time I put Saturday before it lol. It will be the 26th. Sucks you can't drive, Rock might be coming and he'll be coming through if he does, idk if he'd be able to give you a lift or not.

Wow can we get this any more convoluted with dates ??? ? Yes, the JRJ event is the 19th. I will see you on Saturday the 26th. Keep me posted on your anticipated arrival time.

I apologize for the mix ups with the dates, I wasn't drinking i swear lol. I'm Planning on being there by 3 in the afternoon.

Seeing as how Wkoti missed the last Herf he helped coordinate, I had better pick him up. I would hate for him to try and use the Force to get there! Wkoti send me a pm. Looking forward to meeting you James! Can we bring drinks into Stag's?