• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado Herf

Anyone planning on stopping by the Tatuaje Party in Longmont? 12/7 from 4-8pm. Appetizers, raffle prizes, low prices on tat products, mummy, monsters, Verite, and more it says.
Not me. 4 hours of windshield time is a little too long...even for a Tatuaje.

I will be in Steamboat. Plus, I don't really care for that shop. So don't feel like I am going to be missing much.

Will head out today around 1100 to Stagg's I think, stay for a few hours, then downtown for the Lights with the family...

Hope to see some of you there!

Hey Tim and Steve, sorry I missed ya'. Just got back from a 3,000 mile trip last night, I wanted to sleep in.

Hey Tim and Steve, sorry I missed ya'. Just got back from a 3,000 mile trip last night, I wanted to sleep in.

No Worries!

I am planning to swing by the Tat tasting. I am too big a Tat wore to miss it. I haven't hit a tat tasting in over a year, so I am over due. I don't have a good feeling yet on how often these come by, so I hate to miss it.

I tend to heed the advice of the elder on CP, it has served me well on many occasions. I'm passing on the Tat event in Longmont, I'm waiting till they have one at Cigars on 6th, I've always heard good things about their events and have been here a handfull of times for purchases.

C