• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado Herf

I wish I could have made this one. I will try for the next one, please keep me in the loop.

Sure thing......

Yes I've been gone, had some setbacks that have since been resolved. I'm back now, seeing all this activity for CO looks good. I hope to be able to make the next one.

Ceasar.

Gonna Jack this thread.....

Headed to Stags today at noon-ish if anyone wants to join.

Tim

Sittin in the lounge smokin a My Father

So what do you think?

Stag's is really nice, and there was a full house of "regulars". THe lounge was crowded, most there to watch the game. The cigar was a PITA to smoke, I guess it was too wet, and it tunnelled, but it was one I brought from home so that is on me.

THink I will be back next sunday around noon again to smoke and watch some more football.

Tim

http://www.stagtobacconist.com/ai1ec_event/bog-xikarhfot-charity-event/?instance_id=30

Looking at making this Event.
Also going to try and make Sunday a regular trip to Stag's....

Well if you make it a regular Sunday thing, I'll be able to make it at least 2x per month. :)

I will be there next Saturday for the event and plan on joining you on Sunday.

Wasn't there talk of doing the next CO Herf in the springs? I was thinking it would be good to do one in Dec., any support?

What he said. Anytime after the 15th I am off of work until Jan 6

Tim

I'm in. I'll start a new thread in a couple of weeks. Jason, do you know your December schedule. CS would be easy but Delaney's in Denver rocked and I'd still like to try Palma's.

Hey y'all, I will be in the CS and Fort Collins area from the 23rd of December-2nd of January. I would love to get a chance to Herf with you guys at some point. Let me know what y'all think!

Hey y'all, I will be in the CS and Fort Collins area from the 23rd of December-2nd of January. I would love to get a chance to Herf with you guys at some point. Let me know what y'all think!

Shouldn't you be home for Christmas... Travel Safe!

Shouldn't you be home for Christmas... Travel Safe!

Haha all of my extended family lives in CS except for us, so we go up there every other year for Christmas...Thanks, will do!

I am having my knee scoped on the 13th, so I will probably be out on the 15th.

So, since I will be at Stagg's on SAT I will not be there SUN, I will be hanging Christmas lights instead...

that is all

resume normal activity

T

Anyone planning on stopping by the Tatuaje Party in Longmont? 12/7 from 4-8pm. Appetizers, raffle prizes, low prices on tat products, mummy, monsters, Verite, and more it says.