• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Combating The Anti-Cigar Alarm Sounders

ya know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if radioactive foods/water/ingested products were the cause of the majority of cancers. they say alpha radiation is harmless externally but dangerous internally because there's no epidermal layer of dead skin to absorb the radioactive particles, and here we all are eating all kinds of foods that are 'hot' and wondering why people are dying. we've got jimmy carter on tv saying nobody knows why his whole family is dying of pancreatic cancer for example. eating a few too many radioactive peanuts there maybe? commercial farming, gotta love it.

great! so now you can go and enjoy your cigars properly! hehe

so next time anyone gives you grief about the hazards of cigar smoking, you know what to tell them when they pick up that corn on the cob....

DJ.. do you REALLY want to know what they use for fertilizer in CUBA????? :sign: :sign:

I dont think I do... I like their cigars so far! :D

yeah man, i DO! hahaha and i hope it's organic and really smelly! lol but our luck, it'll probably be fine-grade Chernobyll-lizer.

djm said:
yeah man, i DO! hahaha and i hope it's organic and really smelly! lol but our luck, it'll probably be fine-grade Chernobyll-lizer.
OMG...I can't believe you went there...Still absolutely funny though.

nah, i didn't go there. i flew over it once going to jamaica, that's about as close as i got. i just said i'd like to know what they use for fertilizer down there. not that i wouldn't MIND going there.......

On the 5th I posted this on CW, though it may be relivent to this thread.

I live in California.

Last night we went out to the community fireworks exhibit we found some decent seating on the grass, and a few minutes later this sweathog - well she was one! Sitts behind us. Now before I sat down I had fired us a Puros Indios Limited Reserva - I just love these smokes, and Im enjoying it slowly.
I hear that fake cough
I turn and look and I catch this lady telling her neighbors (Psst this is how you get them to stop smoking) and she moves closer and starts to cough louder. Then another there was like 4 of them doing this.
I ignored her and her non smoking friends, she starts again. I stop and turn and ask her - You need me to call the paramedics?
She is speechless. (and her supporting clan has clammed up)
I then say I am so glad we can all come out to celibrate our feedom as Americans in a community setting wouldn't it be a shame if we where forced to live under the will of someone elses desires?
Our freedoms are very important.
Just like you have the freedom to get up and leave if you don't like my cigar.

She shut her yap and was quite content the rest of the event. She knew she was busted and realized that she was trying to infringe upon my rights.
I only wish there where more of them who could learn this lession in this manner.
She was quite pleasant afterwards also!
(for a sweathog)

Anyway,
It was a great show and cigar.

right on! it's also good for clearing a view when people are standing in front of you.

I've been smoking cigars for well over 25 years (started back when I was in high school on the golf course) and I look at smoking as a way relaxing and reducing the stresses and grind of everyday life. I think taking a half hour, hour to sit back and enjoy a smoke, life, reflect as a good thing.

Oh and another plus.... after 25 years I've now reached the point that I don't even need to use the night light when I want to read since I'm glowing so much LMOA

HB way to put the sweathog in her place LOL

Good post Michael!

I dealt with this too very recently. Lit up a nice Opus and before I lit the damn thing, I hear this person sitting about 15-20 feet away from me start complaining about the smoke. I hadn't even lit it yet, and the compliants are flying. So, I ignored 'em, went ahead and lit up my cigar and enjoyed it. Didn't bother anyone else. That ONE person left right away and sat somewhere else (I was glad, can't stand loud mouth's - and its even worse hearing them complain). People with attitudes like that make me want to smoke all the more. I will continue to stand up for my right to smoke OUTSIDE and on PRIVATE property.

Keep 'em lit guys! :thumbs: