• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come on, fight my brute... You know you want to.

MrErskine

Okay, so, if you're real uppity, I'm sure you're already putting me in your blast then ignore list, but I was introduced to these little brutes. It's kinda dumb, I guess, for those that are upper-echelon, (I'm easily amused. :)) But it is cute and fun to watch--and not real addictive!

http://benben.mybrute.com

Bring it!

???

anyone care to fight my brute?, a fun game 7 pages worth

Up for a fight?, Sort out your problems in the ring....

Fight my Brute!, Fun Fighting Game

beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif

http://northernmoris.mybrute.com :D

Oh noes... another brute thread.. the world is coming to and end and the server is crashing under the load.. oh noes... :rolleyes:

Search is your friend............

I admit, I am old. I also admit that I am not a fan of on line video games but these multiple "Fight My Brute" threads are ridiculous!

What if ten people started a "my mom made me clean my room" thread within a week? :0

Can't you guys keep your enthusiasm to one thread? ???

I admit, I am old. I also admit that I am not a fan of on line video games but these multiple "Fight My Brute" threads are ridiculous!

What if ten people started a "my mom made me clean my room" thread within a week? :0

A voice of reason, FINALLY!!!

Aw, hell Jon. He's just an old fart with nothing better to do on his Easter morning than bitch about somebody starting the 10th "Fight my Brute" thread. Y'all will have to pardon Jeff....there are a few of us that think senility is starting to kick in! :laugh:

Shush dear, don't have a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it,
I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans,
spam, spam, spam, and spam!

Wow... Just wow.

The most fascinating thing about this forum is the lack of humor.... Geez.... :D

And you know what.... I don't care....

Wow... Just wow.

The most fascinating thing about this forum is the lack of humor.... Geez.... :D

I am funny as shit you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Also, sense of humor has nothing to do with being annoyed by endless repeats of the same thread.

Aw, hell Jon. He's just an old fart with nothing better to do on his Easter morning than bitch about somebody starting the 10th "Fight my Brute" thread. Y'all will have to pardon Jeff....there are a few of us that think senility is starting to kick in! :laugh:

I may be senile but I will still kick your ass at diving and rock throwing;....... youngster :D

Wow... Just wow.

It has nothing to do with humor, or lack thereof, it has to do with common courtesy on the boards. If someone started the 4th, 5th, or 6th thread on the same subject....regardless of it's content.....they would be politely asked to refrain. It has been politely asked.....now what?

One. Too Many. Endless!

Fixed

Okay, so, if you're real uppity, I'm sure you're already putting me in your blast then ignore list, but I was introduced to these little brutes. It's kinda dumb, I guess, for those that are upper-echelon, (I'm easily amused. :)) But it is cute and fun to watch--and not real addictive!

http://benben.mybrute.com

Bring it!
My new lvl 1 just whooped the crap outta you...

Blinkyerdead's his name. Know it, love it, respect it.... :sign:

everybody beat up on Jon

http://soulpuppy.mybrute.com

:laugh:
You queer! You SUCK!

Enough already :angry: