• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come see my band!

bluue13

Don’t know why this didn’t dawn on me before, but If any of you guys are nearby Manchester NH my band is playing at The Goat on granite street tonight starting at 9!

Just throwing it out there!

Cheers!

Sure would if I could, been a long time since we heard real live music. Have a great gig. I have a request, " On The Other Hand ", Randy Travis.

Last edited:
Don’t know why this didn’t dawn on me before, but If any of you guys are nearby Manchester NH my band is playing at The Goat on granite street tonight starting at 9!

Just throwing it out there!

Cheers!
Streaming???

Since some of you may be curious, figured I’d throw a video compilation link up from one of our shows in Hampton Beach this past summer. I’m the dude in the hat and the “Unity” T-shirt. Also feel free to like/follow our FB page!

Rock N Roll
Hope you know there is NO sound, great crowd, good lookin dude, but where's the music, music man? 🎹🎹🎹

Since some of you may be curious, figured I’d throw a video compilation link up from one of our shows in Hampton Beach this past summer. I’m the dude in the hat and the “Unity” T-shirt. Also feel free to like/follow our FB page!

Rock N Roll

Talented man! You gotta be one of the cooler teachers in the school😀