• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come win a nice 5'er

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Hello and welcome to all! Seeing all the contests around, I thought it was about my time. Here's the scoop:

Since I seem to be a little bit of a heavy poster, I figured I should give you all a chance to benefit from it. All you have to do is guess what my post count will be on August 10th at 1:00p.m.

-Everyone is eligible
-You can have one guess per day (total chance for 8 guesses)
-Guessing will END August 7th at 1:00p.m. Central time
-Closest to the actual number without going over wins
-Only one winner, if there's a duplicate guess, the earlier of the two is valid. So pay attention.
-No editing
-Prize will be a nice 5'er

Ready? Set? Go!

Hello and welcome to all! Seeing all the contests around, I thought it was about my time. Here's the scoop:

Since I seem to be a little bit of a heavy poster, I figured I should give you all a chance to benefit from it. All you have to do is guess what my post count will be on August 10th at 1:00p.m.

-Everyone is eligible
-You can have one guess per day (total chance for 8 guesses)
-Guessing will END August 7th at 1:00p.m. Central time
-Closest to the actual number without going over wins
-Only one winner, if there's a duplicate guess, the earlier of the two is valid. So pay attention.
-No editing
-Prize will be a nice 5'er

Ready? Set? Go!

Keep the posting track record up and you will have 442..

You're trying to set some sort of noobie posting record so you'll double your efforts.

rolleyes.gif