• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come win a nice 5'er

You disappoint me, you've been posting a lot less lately! :p

Now I'll never win. I'll have to go with 399 now.

It hasn't been intentional, just been hangin' outside more often rather than on the computer!

I knew it was only a matter of time before my evil twin found me. :D

Kiddin, bro. Welcome to CP!

My guess - 413. I'll decline searching to see if someone already guessed it. ;)

Steve

Took me a while to find you again... :D

Too funny. I never thought that anyone would have a name similar to mine. Thanks for the welcoming!

I'm going to go have to with 397.

It hasn't been intentional, just been hangin' outside more often rather than on the computer!

Lovely weather they're having in Benton right now!

I strongly advise that you remain outdoors or otherwise away from a computer until the middle of Monday afternoon when it's supposed to suddenly become very unpleasant outside...

I'm very disappointed in you, Ben. You were supposed to stay outside for several more days.

Last crack for me is 415. Thanks again!!!

going to throw this out for the thats what I get for not reading post...........432

Thought I had till the 10th to post...so did not guess this morning and instead waited till now to find out I am too late!

:blush:

Sorry guys, since you both already have guesses, I cant let them count. Guesses ended today at 1:00p.m. Central time.

Thanks for the great participation, I'm confident the winner will be happy!!

Ben

looks like 409 is the magic number!!!

gallery_10411_1247_28226.jpg

And junkman_56 is the winner!!!!

Congrats and thanks to everyone who participated!!!