• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Georgia For Christmas Dec 23-28

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
OK, so I am traveling again!! This time I am going South. Are there any B&M's to smoke at in the area?? Would anyone like to herf?? I am thining sometime on Saturday would be good. Let me know!!

Thanks Kristin

I'm game, as long as you're not gonna be 4 hours away :D . There's plenty of stores to herf at. What part of Georgia are you coming to?

I am going to be in Lawrenceville. Is that 4 hours away from you??

That's only 3 hours straight down 85 for me. If I weren't going to Rhode Island for Christmas, I would have seriously considered making this trip.

yeah only about 45 min from me. I could meet up as well.

That's only 3 hours straight down 85 for me. If I weren't going to Rhode Island for Christmas, I would have seriously considered making this trip.

I say fly back and meet up with us for a couple of hours!!! :)

yeah only about 45 min from me. I could meet up as well.

The more the merrier is what I say.

I am gonna be in Cartersville Ga. for the holiday also. Let me know where when. Trying to talk Melly into making it.

So Khari and I will def be there, and probably Steve (ATLANTAPBS).

I believe I'll be able to make this one! Looking forward to it and thank Alan for having us!

Bryan

Just bumping for any folks who might have missed it. Hey Chip, will you be back from CO in time?

Ok it LOOKS like I am going to make it...I have to work til midnight tonight but I can probably get there sometime around 2---I will plot the trip and see when I need to leave!

HUGS

Melly