• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Georgia For Christmas Dec 23-28

I sure would've liked to come and meet up with everyone! Hope you all have a great time!

Got corralled into 18 holes of golf with my group due to unusual warm weather. One day these weather men will get it right, as its heavy fog and no where near 70 today from the looks of it. Enjoy your day fellas, and will catch you at the next herf.

B

I will be there! The other half is coming but I doubt he will stick around to smoke...too many other things I believe will be keeping his attention...I will bring the camera!! Maybe even the video camera LOL

Melly

I am leaving here around 1 or so. So I should be there by 1:30 or so. See you then.

Kristin

A shout out to the Puff-n-Stuff Herf crew. I could not make it, as I had suspected. I do hope that you are having a great time, and that you are making life long friendships. One of the greatest gifts we can ever have. :thumbs:

A shout out to the Puff-n-Stuff Herf crew. I could not make it, as I had suspected. I do hope that you are having a great time, and that you are making life long friendships. One of the greatest gifts we can ever have. :thumbs:

Aumen Dan! Aumen!

And getting lots of video. :D

Great time today! I had an absolute blast meeting Melissa, Jeff, Kristen, and Mike (Darin and Al, it's always good to catch up with you)! I hope we get to do it again soon.

Oh wow! First off, I cannot find my cell phone!! LOL I Had it BEFORE I got to the Vortex but didn't talk on it on the way home...Dammit Jeff do you have it??

Secondly, we had a BLAST meeting Kristen, Jeff, Darin, Khari and Al...you all were outstanding...minus say the black widow and Atlanta traffic. If anyone wants to hear the "cooler" story, I guess one of my B/SOTL will have to tell you that one cause nuh-uh am I ratting myself out on that one...Thank you Al for hosting this shindig, you are amazing and I will be coming over there a lot more (fair warning)!

Talk to everyone soon...I went and did some karoake last night when I got home and my head is POUNDING...from the alcohol, not me singing...

Hugs and love

Melly :blush:

I had a great time meeting all of you as well. I hope we can do it again soon. GA Rocks!

Darin

OK I am going to post some pics in the herf gallery...i'll post a link when I am done!

Melly

And there will be no narratives Jeff

Oh now ya gotta make the pictures just a little bit bigger. I can't even see them on my 55" Sony! :D

I had a blast meeting Jeff, Darin, Khari, Al, Melly and Mike. There were some crazy things that happened but overall we were good. :whistling: Yes, Melly please tell me where the big cooler is that you are leaning against!?!?!? I will throw some pics up when I get home tonight that might be a little bigger. Can't wait to come back to GA now.

Kristin

I had a blast meeting Jeff, Darin, Khari, Al, Melly and Mike. There were some crazy things that happened but overall we were good. :whistling: Yes, Melly please tell me where the big cooler is that you are leaning against!?!?!? I will throw some pics up when I get home tonight that might be a little bigger. Can't wait to come back to GA now.

Kristin

Forget Georgia come to Louisiana I have something for you in my pocket.

ok ok ok...when I get home I will change the size and repost them...sheesh ;-)

Melly

Kristin

Forget Georgia come to Louisiana I have something for you in my pocket.

I think I know what it is!!!! :thumbs: