• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Georgia For Christmas Dec 23-28

I had a blast meeting Jeff, Darin, Khari, Al, Melly and Mike. There were some crazy things that happened but overall we were good. :whistling: Yes, Melly please tell me where the big cooler is that you are leaning against!?!?!? I will throw some pics up when I get home tonight that might be a little bigger. Can't wait to come back to GA now.

Kristin

Forget Georgia come to Louisiana I have something for you in my pocket.

I think I know what it is!!!! :thumbs:

His Lighter or his Short Story :sign: :sign: :sign:

I had a blast meeting Jeff, Darin, Khari, Al, Melly and Mike. There were some crazy things that happened but overall we were good. :whistling: Yes, Melly please tell me where the big cooler is that you are leaning against!?!?!? I will throw some pics up when I get home tonight that might be a little bigger. Can't wait to come back to GA now.

Kristin

Certs... maybe Lifesavers... :sign:

OK I made most of the pics bigger...have fun...and Kris...that cooler does NOT exist!

Melly

I am the worst for telling on myself...so the wine I had gotten and opened, Al put in his cooler...so I had this LITTLE cup...and needed to refill it. So i walk out front where I knew they had taken my wine and was looking all around, the whole time having a conversation with Al. So he asks me...what are you looking for...and me, leaning on the damn cooler, said...the cooler, where is it?

I was CLEARLY not looking for a cooler of that size...ANYONE would have made this mistake... :whistling:

Melly

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Got to get to Al's place one day soon and Melly I still love you girl!

Kristin

Certs... maybe Lifesavers... :sign:

Wow you guys know what is in Jeff's pants too?? mmm That seems a little funny to me?!?!? :whistling:

You'll have to tell us what went on in Georgia when we herf in Chicago. ;) :thumbs: