• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Community Help!

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Still sitting on half a box of the 07 Lancero's

Long time no hear Rob, how are you doing? And how the hell do you have any 07's left?

Buried deep behind boxes of crap. Sweet and tasty little surprise! A whole bottom row :thumbs:

I'll sneak in a call this week - hold a 5'er for me until Friday if you can.

No problem, just remember I have a 4 year return policy on my stuff, just in case you don't like those 07's!

Get off my corner Al!
tongue.gif

Hey guys, I have 2.5 boxes of the 07 LFD Lanceros left, anyone want to consider a trade for the new release?

Ken

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Long time no hear Rob, how are you doing? And how the hell do you have any 07's left?

Buried deep behind boxes of crap. Sweet and tasty little surprise! A whole bottom row :thumbs:

No problem, just remember I have a 4 year return policy on my stuff, just in case you don't like those 07's!

Get off my corner Al!
tongue.gif

Bah!!!!

Also still have like 3 of the 6x60 Padilla's. Now that's reaching back into the Puff N Stuff LE's

I *JUST* smoked my last one of those.

Get off my corner Al!
tongue.gif

Bah!!!!

Also still have like 3 of the 6x60 Padilla's. Now that's reaching back into the Puff N Stuff LE's

I *JUST* smoked my last one of those.
Not a bad idea!

So just for shits & giggles....

What I have so far from Al are/were
Padilla 6x60 '06
Pepin Lancero's '07
LfD Cameroom's '07
Pepin Lancero's '08
LfD Cam/Nat/Dbl Lig Culebra '08

Dropped out of site for 09/10

Picking up some of the MF's on Friday '11

So what did I miss?

You missed a couple of stolen passes I hosted and some lynchings =)

Geez Al, I didn't know you posted this thread here, I posted on your Facebook page because I saw that you put up that picture and thought you should know how much we all enjoyed them. Great job in promoting our passion for great cigars and this one is one of the best!

And a big thanks to Jaime for listening to you in creating this wonderful stick...keep up the good works guys!

Done my friend and I may suggest to the family here to share Al's link on there facebook pages.

Done, you'll be hearing from me in for an order very shortly. I also agree with the sentiment that the larger companies and CA really don't influence the majority of the true cigar smokers. In fact I got the CI catalog the other night and saw the Gran Habano was on sale for about a third of what they were when they were released. I remember great reviews and in a few short years they have become CI "rock bottom prices" cigars (not that they were bad). Keep up the good work, Al!

I sure wasn't expecting a response to the e-mail I sent, but I got one. :thumbs: Apparently, Al has impressed them quite a bit. Keep up the good work!

I sure wasn't expecting a response to the e-mail I sent, but I got one. :thumbs: Apparently, Al has impressed them quite a bit. Keep up the good work!

Same here. I was even more impressed when I read it and saw it wasn't a copy/paste response, either.

I just did my part and emailed Jose :) .

If I ever went on FB, my kids would scream, "Mom, dad's on FB fooling around!" Damn kids.

Just turned some guys on at the fire hosue, so I'm gonna split another box with them and spread the love around.

Ditto here. Very nice reply from Mr. Ortega, gracious and complimentary of Al. I was impressed. Actually, this kind of direct access continually impresses me about the cigar business -- at least much of it, anyway. Don't get that in other industries.