• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Computer Gamers and Steam

Forgot to add the Ventrilo Info (ventrilo.com)

Make sure you have the latest version (3.0.5)

When connecting, here is the information:

Server: tx2.progamerhosting.com
Port: 3232
Password: cigarpass

Any other questions, feel free to pm.

Sorry to hear about your back, I know how you feel I get that every now and then. I have scoliosis and one time I couldn't even pick up my leg , then it went to my other leg. I never got any meds tho,must be because im 21 and a male so I guess they don't trust me with them.

Wow how did I miss this? Been wondering a for a bit if anyone uses steam. Just joined the group, give me a shout if an of you guys want to play some L4D on the weekends. I'm also a big RO (Red Orchestra) fan as well.

How about a CP game this weekend... Saturday evening? I put an event announcement on the CP Steam group page for Left 4 Dead, but any game will do that we all have. I'll set up a chat room on the page for people to join, and we can discuss it further. I set it up for 4pm, when I will be on (Alaska time... which is 8pm Eastern)

I'm so there...joining now.

Trey

doesn't have to be L4D (altho it's a great game)... anything will work! I just thru L4D in as I had to have something in the announcement!

Only game I've got for now is Killer Floor, what's everybody else wanting to play?

This is cool.
Just spoke to Swissy and am downloading Killing floor now

Its nice to have a voice in chat LOL

Woo HOO we kickin' some zombie BEHIND! :laugh: Break time! (Jimmy....you wanna superbeli?? AH HAHAHAH!)

Woo HOO we kickin' some zombie BEHIND! :laugh: Break time! (Jimmy....you wanna superbeli?? AH HAHAHAH!)

LOL I pooped my pants when I saw that. Good cigar but damn it made me its b!tch.

BTW Very fun playing with you guys. Another go tomorrow?

:laugh: Zombies and Puking! Gotta love them Opus... :whistling:

I'll be around tomorrow as well... back permitting.

Otherwise I'll be laying in my yard with a few cigars.

Dave, nice to see ya online and talk with you! Hope to see you gunnin' with us as well. Guys, be sure to look at downloading the new maps for the game... more variety then.

(If anyone wants another good co-op title that is inexpensive and loads of fun... Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is good. LOADS of maps, decent graphics, and lots of baddies to kill)

Ah hahaha! Y'all playin' on laptops...this is whatcha'll need...

DSC07604.jpg

Dammit. Joined and missed the weekend game. Stupid Air Force school....

So...keep 'em coming, and I'm in!

Trey

Let's have a game this weekend! Left 4 Dead! Zombie splatterin' good 'ol time! Maybe Killing Floor as it can do up to six players. What say you?