• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations Moki

Moki, that's fantastic, congrats, what a beautiful addition to yours and the world.

Heartiest congratulations, my friend! This is great news indeed.

Best wishes to Polly, Jackson, and all the rest of the family.

Sincerely,
Wilkey

Congratulations Andrew! I'm pretty sure that one will age with the best of them ;)

- Tim

Super!!!

Congratulations Andrew.

They do in fact age well. Around the 3-4 year mark that are a bit rough around the edges. ;)

Tim

Congrats Andrew, I'm glad the family is all doing good........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Andrew, congratulations to you and you wife on the birth of your son! All the best to the three of you, my friend.

Congratulations Andrew! I trust Mom and son are doing well.

Let's see how many blind taste tests you host now! :laugh:

This is a special time. Cherish each day!

Best,

Rob

Congratulations to your wife and you on the birth of your son! Great to hear that everyone is doing well.

DG

Sweeeeeeeeeet~!

Luck, health, weal, and congratulations to you all.

And a hearty welcome to the world to Jackson. :thumbs:

~Boar

Here's hoping he looks like his mother :p

Congrats! my friend.

Big congratulations to you and your wife, Andrew. Welcome to the wonderful world of Fatherhood!!! While this particular release does have the aforementioned sick period, it is better than the Female vitola which experiences another sick period from 12-18 years of aging, I hear. I've got a couple with 6 and 8 years on them respectively if you'd like to work out a trade at some point. :laugh: