• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations Moki

Congratulations Dad! I'm sure you're just as thankful as the rest of us that he favors his mother.

I'll be smoking my "Jackson Russel Welch" on Saturday night bruddah. (after the wife goes to bed so I can stink up the ENTIRE house)

NA

Congratulations Dad! I'm sure you're just as thankful as the rest of us that he favors his mother.

I'll be smoking my "Jackson Russel Welch" on Saturday night bruddah. (after the wife goes to bed so I can stink up the ENTIRE house)

NA

haha -- I'd expect no less from you, Neal! ;) Enjoy!

I've said it a bunch already Andrew, but congrats again. I got my Baby cigar so thank you... I'll see about toasting that sucker Saturday as well.

And a little sumpthin' sumpthin' is in the mail to Jackson as well... :whistling:

Damn Moki, look what you went and did!! Great Job brother. Here's wishing that little one a life of happiness and health. God bless you and your family.

That is wonderful, a great blessing indeed!

Enjoy! (All too soon they are grown and gone so, savor every day.)

Congratulations Andrew, may the blessings from above shine down. :thumbs:

Congratulations Andrew! Nice looking baby you got there. Best wishes to you and your family for continued health and happiness!

Congrats, Andrew!!! An heir to the collection has arrived. I looked pretty close at the picture and I'm pretty sure he's a pc guy though........ :0

Congratulations to you and family, Andrew. Blink twice and college will be the big issue; cherish the young years while you have them.

The very best regards - B.B.S.

Congratulations. I forgot how little babies are, thanks for the picture, the quarter put it in perfect perspective.

Congrats, Andrew!!! An heir to the collection has arrived. I looked pretty close at the picture and I'm pretty sure he's a pc guy though........ :0

puhlease! He has more class than that! ;)

Congratulations to you and your wife, Andrew. You are embarking on a journey like no other. GOD bless you and your new family.

Congrats to you and your wife Moki. Looks like you guys got an early Xmas present.

Art

Congratulations to the Welch Family! I know your proud buddy, and you have every right to be.

Thanks for letting me share in the celebration my friend :thumbs: Sounds like Saturday is the day.... so count me in on the "Burn it for the Boy" day. Now go get busy making another one, and don't forget me on that one either! :cool:

Thanks Andrew!

Thanks Jackson!

Congratulations Andrew! That is just awesome. A very cute kid you have there. :thumbs: