• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations to the Panthers and Patriots!

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
Congratulations to the PATRIOTS and PANTHERS! I can't believe that the 2 teams I was cheering for actually won... LOL!

The Patriots are my adopted AFC Team because of my very good Brother Jeff LaPorte!

I'm an NFC guy (49er fan here) and since my team was out I was cheering for the Panthers due to that drinkin' Hillbilly... SD-Stack! LOL!

I think it's going to be an interesting Superbowl with two good defensive teams in the game! I just hope it's a little higher scoring than 3 - 0! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah Wade, it will be a defensive battle. I am a big fan of good defensive teams...Go Carolina!!!!

I'm a Packer fan. Did Philadelphia lose today? Gosh darn whata shame. LD and I will hold a candlelight vigil in mourning of the Iggles :sign:

Being from New England myself:

GO PATRIOTS

For a 38 point line, I took the under in the Super Bowl with my loser friend at work (he thought he had a slam dunk taking the Rams aggainst the Cougars).

Can these 2 teams reach 38 poinnts with those defenses.

Billicheck has 2 weeks to prepare. Carolina may never get past the 50.

Alph Chomper said:
For a 38 point line, I took the under in the Super Bowl with my loser friend at work (he thought he had a slam dunk taking the Rams aggainst the Cougars).

Can these 2 teams reach 38 poinnts with those defenses.

Billicheck has 2 weeks to prepare. Carolina may never get past the 50.
Pats 26 Panthers 9 :D

wk-mang said:
I'm an NFC guy (49er fan here)
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll take it next year.........

The pats are gonna take it this year, at least that is what my $ is on.

Football is still goin' on?

All's I've seen for the last 12 days straight is Bareback, Saddle Bronc, Steer Wrestlin', Ropin', Barrel Racin' and Bull Ridin'. Oh yeah, and a whole butt-load of tight jeans ridin' on some females.

The Stardust line is 7. That's the one I go by :D I propose a 5 stick all Havanas wager. What say you? :lookup:

lucasbuck said:
The Stardust line is 7. That's the one I go by :D I propose a 5 stick all Havanas wager. What say you? :lookup:
That's fine but we need a hook so that there is a winner :)

How do we decide which way the hook goes?

Fast4Dr said:
lucasbuck said:

You lost me. I'm not sure what a hook is. Are you saying if the Pats win by 7 then what do we do? I'm thinking we both send our wagers in that case. That way we both win :D

lucasbuck said:
Fast4Dr said:
lucasbuck said:
The Stardust line is 7.  That's the one I go by  :D  I propose a 5 stick all Havanas wager.  What say you?  :lookup:

You lost me. I'm not sure what a hook is. Are you saying if the Pats win by 7 then what do we do? I'm thinking we both send our wagers in that case. That way we both win :D
a hook would be the 1/2 point so that we are ensured a winner....But we can do as you suggest :)

Fast4Dr said:
lucasbuck said:
Fast4Dr said:
lucasbuck said:
The Stardust line is 7.  That's the one I go by   :D   I propose a 5 stick all Havanas wager.  What say you?   :lookup:

a hook would be the 1/2 point so that we are ensured a winner....But we can do as you suggest :)
Sounds good. You got yourself a deal.

GO PANTHERS!

coventrycat86 said:
I'm a Packer fan. Did Philadelphia lose today? Gosh darn whata shame. LD and I will hold a candlelight vigil in mourning of the Iggles :sign:

Being from New England myself:

GO PATRIOTS
yeah same here, Go Pack!

but, will root for the Pats in this case.
:thumbs: