• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conspiracy theories

You know he was in the USAF, probably loaded a ton of those canisters :eek:
Man, I stopped keeping count of how many REDACTED pallets I loaded on heavies over my career. I mean sure, there was the whole "non-disclosure" / "UCMJ" thing, but you'd be surprised how much you tend to forget when the Air Force is just throwing stripes at you. AAFES Clothing Sales couldn't keep the Chem Trail Campaign ribbons in stock!

And then there's this Bullllll Shit. The Mandela effect. My Son watched this movie a thousand times. But it don't exist. Any chance I can get a 1/4 oz of that weed I smoked back in the 90's? 😎

01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01010100 01101111 01100100 01100100 00101110 00100000.
Why you don't like that name?

And then there's this Bullllll Shit. The Mandela effect. My Son watched this movie a thousand times. But it don't exist. Any chance I can get a 1/4 oz of that weed I smoked back in the 90's? 😎

I think maybe you already had too much of it!;)

For those that don’t believe in the moon landing what is your explanation of this. You can point a laser there right now and watch it come back yourself if you have the right equipment
Now granted, it was awhile ago that I studied lasers while working on a laser guided bomb. However, at that time, it was estimated that the most powerful laser we had, if it could reach the moon, which it couldn't, would be a mile wide. If you took the few light particles that would strike the mirror, at 240,000 miles away, there would be absolutely nothing left of them by the time they got to back earth, another 240,000 miles.

But I do have some awesome swamp land in Florida you can have cheap.;)

1. If Russia was equally guilty of falsifying space race details, they would be reluctant to call the US out.
  2. The temperature on the moon and in space can vary from 250 degrees below zero F to 300 degrees above zero F. And we just happen to have guessed the exact amount and type of insulation needed to protect the capsule and the astronauts?
  3. Thrusters and boosters might work totally different in space yet we managed to get that exactly right despite never having experienced anything like it before?
  4. A space telescope could pass close enough to get perfect pictures of all the stuff we supposedly left there ..... but nah, we don't have time for that! Let's look nine million years deep into another galaxy just for fun!
  5. The only people who produce evidence that we went to the moon are the people who pulled off the hoax. "If you don't believe me, just ask me"🤣

I don’t Know if im being trolled or not but I’ll feed the troll any way
  1. If Russia was equally guilty of falsifying space race details, they would be reluctant to call the US out.
  2. The temperature on the moon and in space can vary from 250 degrees below zero F to 300 degrees above zero F. And we just happen to have guessed the exact amount and type of insulation needed to protect the capsule and the astronauts?
  3. Thrusters and boosters might work totally different in space yet we managed to get that exactly right despite never having experienced anything like it before?
  4. A space telescope could pass close enough to get perfect pictures of all the stuff we supposedly left there ..... but nah, we don't have time for that! Let's look nine million years deep into another galaxy just for fun!
  5. The only people who produce evidence that we went to the moon are the people who pulled off the hoax. "If you don't believe me, just ask me"🤣

And are you saying that Elon is also part of this conspiracy? And Bezos? Or are you saying we have the technology now? Also you realize we did many test flights into space before we went to the moon. So not really understanding the temperature fluctuation argument.

1. If Russia knew the US faked the moon landings, they could have claimed that they were first and expose the US if we disputed it.

2. We have labs on Earth that can easily duplicate a 550 degree temp swing to test insulation.

3. We had nearly a decade of experience with thrusters and boosters in space before the Apollo missions. NASA developed the Gemini missions to practice the different procedures needed. The first US spacewalks happened during Gemini, in suits with sufficient insulation to keep the astronauts alive.

4. Space telescopes don't just wander about, there's no practical or logical way to send one to the moon to take pictures of stuff that is of no consequence to anybody. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has imaged all of the Apollo landing sites. They are there. Here's a link to a detailed, very detailed, explanation of why Hubble can't see objects left on the moon by the Apollo missions

5. And yet, despite the tremendous black eye it would give the US space program, no other country officially disputes that the moon landings happened. The ESA (European Space Agency) didn't go to the moon or "pull off the hoax", yet they are one of the scientific partners mentioned in collecting data from the laser/mirror link above.

I don’t Know if im being trolled or not but I’ll feed the troll any way

And are you saying that Elon is also part of this conspiracy? And Bezos? Or are you saying we have the technology now? Also you realize we did many test flights into space before we went to the moon. So not really understanding the temperature fluctuation argument.
I think @CigarStone is part of the conspiracy. Trying to plant seeds of doubt so that when the Discovery Channel comes out with how F4 technicians used their missle experience to land Apollo 11 on the moon, Jeff can say that never happened to keep the secret a secret. Jeff is a true Silent Professional. Suck it you lound mouthed Navy Seals.

Last edited:
Still absolutely NO proof that a “MAN or WOMAN” has been to the moon! No one deny’s that stuff is on the moon, but that does NOT prove a person hand placed it there!

1. If Russia knew the US faked the moon landings, they could have claimed that they were first and expose the US if we disputed it.

2. We have labs on Earth that can easily duplicate a 550 degree temp swing to test insulation.

3. We had nearly a decade of experience with thrusters and boosters in space before the Apollo missions. NASA developed the Gemini missions to practice the different procedures needed. The first US spacewalks happened during Gemini, in suits with sufficient insulation to keep the astronauts alive.

4. Space telescopes don't just wander about, there's no practical or logical way to send one to the moon to take pictures of stuff that is of no consequence to anybody. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has imaged all of the Apollo landing sites. They are there. Here's a link to a detailed, very detailed, explanation of why Hubble can't see objects left on the moon by the Apollo missions

5. And yet, despite the tremendous black eye it would give the US space program, no other country officially disputes that the moon landings happened. The ESA (European Space Agency) didn't go to the moon or "pull off the hoax", yet they are one of the scientific partners mentioned in collecting data from the laser/mirror link above.
  1. I'll bet you believe everything the government says.😁
  2. I'll bet you believe politicians are hard-working, honorable, respectable people.🤣
  3. Are you sure you don't want to buy that land in florida?🤔