• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conspiracy theories

@TexasTraveler I will give you my top list since you were kind enough to share yours.
Global Warming, obesity, deforestation, reliance on China for goods, and health of our oceans.
Like I said, I like your list. I can get behind your list. But this is my list and these are the things I'd like addressed if we could cut waste and free up tax dollars.
Edit: I want to add to that list the need for blue collar workers and tradesmen

Last edited:
I 100% agree that there is no such thing as science anymore. Two people can look at data and convince you that it means two completely different things. Last night I saw that there are 1.7 trillion Chinese people on earth and 7.7 trillion total people on earth. That means if you and your wife have 5 kids, one of them will be Chinese. Is that correct, NO. But do the facts support it, YES
Wait just one minute here. Are you saying my wife is Chinese? Or just that the facts support it? Or is that the same thing? I need more coffee..

To get off the moon landing hoax, I will throw out another conspiracy.

Plastic wrap!

I don't know how they do it but that shit sticks to itself like a static charged fly paper ........ until you wrap it around a bowl of food! Then it acts like polar opposite magnetic!

I know they do this intentionally so that half of the roll gets wasted and you have to go buy more ...... but how?

To get off the moon landing hoax, I will throw out another conspiracy.

Plastic wrap!

I don't know how they do it but that shit sticks to itself like a static charged fly paper ........ until you wrap it around a bowl of food! Then it acts like polar opposite magnetic!

I know they do this intentionally so that half of the roll gets wasted and you have to go buy more ...... but how?

It's obvious Jeff... it goes back to the Founding Quakers.. Mr. Saran and Mr. Kroger are in cahoots.. spill the food... BUY more food... buy more food.. need more wrap.

Don't even get me started on the hot dog packs and the hot dog buns people.. straight up Mayan shit right there..

Not sure about the moon landing being a hoax. Definitely agree that govt spends way too much money on things but not because these things are not needed just because I believe private enterprise can do almost anything cheaper and better than the govt. at the same time I think exploration is totally necessary both space and everything else. Everything and anything we have came from some sort of exploration and research. It’s just that at some point govt decided to control certain aspects of research. Once again I am sure a good part of that research was in some ways wasteful but out of this research we got things that we enjoy every day

I am not sure If space exploration will lead to us living on another planet in our or our kids future but I am sure there is a good chance it will result in solutions like commercially safe air travel to Europe in 3 hours vs 8 or 10 among other useful things

Not sure about the moon landing being a hoax. Definitely agree that govt spends way too much money on things but not because these things are not needed just because I believe private enterprise can do almost anything cheaper and better than the govt. at the same time I think exploration is totally necessary both space and everything else. Everything and anything we have came from some sort of exploration and research. It’s just that at some point govt decided to control certain aspects of research. Once again I am sure a good part of that research was in some ways wasteful but out of this research we got things that we enjoy every day

I am not sure If space exploration will lead to us living on another planet in our or our kids future but I am sure there is a good chance it will result in solutions like commercially safe air travel to Europe in 3 hours vs 8 or 10 among other useful things
Couldn’t agree more

Y’all have heard of a plane called the Concord right? We already can go NY to London in 3 hours if we wanted. They don’t use it because it’s not profitable enough for the airlines. We aren’t going to be flying into “space” on commercial flights! C’mon guys!

Y’all have heard of a plane called the Concord right? We already can go NY to London in 3 hours if we wanted. They don’t use it because it’s not profitable enough for the airlines. We aren’t going to be flying into “space” on commercial flights! C’mon guys!
Now that space flight is mostly private, I can see this happening. You can turn a 18 hour flight into a 1 hour flight. The key is going to be getting the reusability to 100% and safety standards a lot higher. But private business will get there.

The Stock Market is a complete scam for the sole purpose of politicians getting rich.

Ask yourself these two questions.
  1. If I received inside information on a regular basis, could I get rich off the Stock Market?
  2. If I were a politician, would I be privy to inside information a on a regular basis?
If you answered "yes" to both questions, congratulations!
If you didn't answer "yes" to both questions, you better keep on working!

I did say a safe way to do that. If I am not mistaken they grounded the plane after it crashed. Also I guess I forgot to mention affordable. 10k for a one way ticket is a bit much for most people.

I did say a safe way to do that. If I am not mistaken they grounded the plane after it crashed. Also I guess I forgot to mention affordable. 10k for a one way ticket is a bit much for most people.
What do you guys think a flight from NY to London via space would cost? It's not a sustainable model even if it was available. Space travel is a carrot that has been dangled in front of us for decades now. Complete waste of money, IMO