• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conspiracy theories

You mean the "shot" right?! It's clearly not, and never has been, a "vaccine". At this point, with all of the issues that have been data proven, who the phuk would take the "shot"?! Plus the data that's been shown to lessen your resistance with each subsequent "shot"; nah, ain't gonna happen. Hell, I'm not even sure Covid was a real thing.

Floyd T
The fact that you are on the fence with covid gives me hope.

The fact that you are on the fence with covid gives me hope.
Yeah I had Covid it’s for sure real. Was on oxygen and everything and it was like nothing I had experienced before. Got it July 2020 Plus my dad almost died from it twice. Once for sure he was in the hospital for a month in December 2020 and then 10 months later he got a blood clot in his intestines and the Dr said he should have been dead but I’m convinced that was a left over issue from Covid or the vaccine. No one will ever know but my Dad had it rough. Just glad he’s here still to see my boy being born

Truth be told, I believe the "heart ill effects" from the "shot" killed my stepdad. Docs agree, but not on the record. He and I have/had the same heart issues. Ain't no "shot" entering my body, come hell or high water. I am fortunate though that I don't have to work for somebody who demands it.

While kidding about whether covid is real, there is a reason it takes years to get meds on the market. "Blanket immunity" for a rushed "shot" was a horrible idea. Time will tell, and people will die, from the adverse effects that the CDC et al know about, will be hidden. 50+ years to release the data from the creation of said "shot" is BS. Data doesn't lie! Crooked, corrupt science people do!

Floyd T

Never heard this…. On Sept 10th 2001, an announcement that 2.3 Trillion dollars is missing was made. The next day we all Know what happened and nobody asked about where the money is again.
That’s not a conspiracy, that is simply a fact. And the third building that didn’t get hit by a plane collapsed along with all the records. SMH

@TexasTraveler I see NASA announced they are sending a probe to Uranus

I told them that @Thoughts was already on that mission!

Edit: Headline writers are just kids having a field day

"NASA Rumoured To Be About To Probe Deeper Than Ever Into Uranus"

"Expect NASA to probe Uranus within the next 10 years"

"NASA to send probe inside Uranus"

"NASA Has Plans to Probe Uranus"

Last edited:
93 billion dollars just to show us fake photos of a fake moon landing starting at 8:30 AM today.

You gotta love it!

@TexasTraveler I see NASA announced they are sending a probe to Uranus

I told them that @Thoughts was already on that mission!

Edit: Headline writers are just kids having a field day

"NASA Rumoured To Be About To Probe Deeper Than Ever Into Uranus"

"Expect NASA to probe Uranus within the next 10 years"

"NASA to send probe inside Uranus"

"NASA Has Plans to Probe Uranus"
I think they changed the pronounciation of Uranus from "your-anus" "rr-ah nis" because people in San Fransisco were calling to see where they could sign up.

93 billion dollars just to show us fake photos of a fake moon landing starting at 8:30 AM today.

You gotta love it!
Isn't it amazing that private companies can send a rocket up every day without issue, but the government tries to send one and its a GIANT MESS!!!!

You mean the "shot" right?! It's clearly not, and never has been, a "vaccine". At this point, with all of the issues that have been data proven, who the phuk would take the "shot"?! Plus the data that's been shown to lessen your resistance with each subsequent "shot"; nah, ain't gonna happen. Hell, I'm not even sure Covid was a real thing.

Floyd T
Floyd, Covid was definitely real! Every person who died in 2020 died from it! If you wrecked your motorcycle and decapitated yourself in the process ..... COVID! If you drowned .... COVID! So while nobody died in 2020 of anything else, COVID killed a shit-load of people!

You are more likely to see a Unicorn, ride a Unicorn, and eat a Unicorn than you are to ever know the truth about COVID.

Floyd, Covid was definitely real! Every person who died in 2020 died from it! If you wrecked your motorcycle and decapitated yourself in the process ..... COVID! If you drowned .... COVID! So while nobody died in 2020 of anything else, COVID killed a shit-load of people!

You are more likely to see a Unicorn, ride a Unicorn, and eat a Unicorn than you are to ever know the truth about COVID.
If by Unicorn you mean a hot blonde, then yes.

You want conspiracy theories I got one for you.

Why is it that when you use a simple blue tarp to cover your pool, The water turns green by next season. But if you use the green tarp , water stays blue 🤯

You want conspiracy theories I got one for you.

Why is it that when you use a simple blue tarp to cover your pool, The water turns green by next season. But if you use the green tarp , water stays blue 🤯
I’m sure that aliens had something to do with it…

1663946483334.png

A friend had a 1000X telescope and we could see better detail than the pictures they use to show the debris we left. The only problem was that the rotation of the earth meant you had about one second to observe before you had to move the telescope.

He/she has a high resolution telescope with superior optics - but can't afford an equatorial mount? Talk about Bravo Sierra ✌️

Tupac. Supposed to be dead yet released more albums while "dead" than alive. Biggest PR stunt ever pulled. Well next to Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs and Jimmy Hoffa all being dead.