• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest! Anyone but TomThirtySix can enter!

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
Ok. Here is the contest. Open to anyone but tomthirtysix. Write your best answer to the following question, winner receives a premium fiver.
Question: "Why TomThirtySix doesnt deserve these cigars." Whoever has the best reason for why he doesnt deserve them wins! Its easy!:D

Thanks everyone! Contest ends Friday night, winner announced on Saturday!

5er will include: OpusX, Padron Anniversary Maduro, Bolivar Gold Medal, Bolivar PC from 1998 and a Graycliff Double Espresso.

Jack Sparrow is not eligible due to tom asking for complicity from him. sorry. :D

Because he's a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan....enough said! :sign:

(I'm a Panthers fan)

Because I know nothing about him so that makes me better than him and more deserving of these sticks. My addy is in my profile.

Because he is everything you ever wanted to be and you're jealous.

Because he obviously did something to NOT deserve them and seeing such a great assortment of sticks go to someone else will be torture! :laugh:

I've never had those cigars, but I have had a Maxx Traditional Toro, a Macanudo Robust Hyde Park, a Mosaico Sumatra Corona Minor, a Santa Damiana # 500, and a Troya X-Tra #54 and they weren't that good.

Because the girl in his avatar is more of a man than he is.

Haha! Because you are better at chat... :whistling:

I heard from a good source that in 1976 at the age of six he created the Ebola virus in a lab and released it on unsuspecting villagers in Zaïre.

Because he makes fun of Deaf and Blind people. He kicks blind peoples walker while walking across the street. He tells blind people they have the walking signal when there is clearly a red hand signal. He covers his mouth like offense of coordinator, so he can tell everyone how stupid a deaf person is. He asks Deaf people who will win the grammy's.

<-----------------------

What kind of man like that should get anything in this world, let alone cigars. I hope you sleep peacefully at night. :angry:

I thank you E for doing this you are now the Deaf/blind Prophet of the 21st century and beyond. God bless your kind soul.

:laugh:

David

Edit to add just in case no one gets the joke.

This is my kind of contest. I will think on it and reply soon. :thumbs:

I've never had those cigars, but I have had a Maxx Traditional Toro, a Macanudo Robust Hyde Park, a Mosaico Sumatra Corona Minor, a Santa Damiana # 500, and a Troya X-Tra #54 and they weren't that good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^
The fact that he admitted to smoking a Macanudo Robust Hyde Park is reason enough. Then he tried to hide it by saying "they weren't that good".