• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST! August Contest @ Cigarmony.com!

So whats up with this Palio cutter? It looks pretty much like any other cheapie plastic cutter. Why is it so good?

How big in size is it when closed compared to the Xikar??

Hi Derek,

The Palio is NOTHING like the cheap plastic cutters that people are used to.

The Palió Cigar Cutter is NOT a standard ABS plastic, but a composite, which took a long time to develop and is proprietary. The material used allows the cutter to work the way it does, providing a shear cut.

It also is self honing, mine hasn't gone dull in 4+ years of use and I smoke between 5-10/week!

Hope this helps bro :thumbs:
~Mark

I noticed your Killer Combo page is a little slim! Any possibility of a Palio/15ct Cigar Caddy "Killer Combo"?
I'd jump on that :p

I am down to 3 Palios (waiting on an order to arrive, should be any day now) but if you want a combo, I'll hook you and Derek up for the Palio & 15ct.

~Mark

Rec'd my package yesterday! As always super fast shipping and outstanding service!!

Thanks again Mark!

(I'm going to post a seperate thread for comments on the Palio cutter)

**edit**
Decided no need really for another thread on the Palio. Did a search and its all been asked and said before!

Order in!

thanks for making up the cigar caddy combo - I need/want one more than the ashtray!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: