• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Best cigar review video

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
New contest: Post a video cigar review (using youtube). Best video wins - will be voted on by the community (not me).

Winner will receive a 5 pack of premium cigars.

Rules:
  • Member must be in good standing.
  • Video must be posted on youtube.
  • Only one entry per member.
  • Video must feature you.
Video must be submitted no later than Aug 18, 2012.

Good luck!

Now is the perfect time to submit some video reviews! I just created a new forum for video cigar reviews, located here:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/53-video-cigar-reviews/

Ok boys and girls lets get this contest rolling! Here is my entry I hope you enjoy.

Link

Paul

Does the review have to be a serious review or can it be funny? I have a feeling if I tried to actually review a cigar I would get everything wrong haha.

This thread is getting out of had and should be locked! :laugh:

Haha I'm actually not sure I will have time to make one. I have been so busy with getting ready for college and tomorrow is my last day home, but maybe I will get a chance in the morning. If I can't make one I sure hope someone can give you some friendly competition. :laugh:

Paul is in the lead. Can't believe no one else is participating. What do you think the prize is...Swishers? The five cigars won't disappoint.

I have two videos but I don't have time to up load them, or figure out how to do it- just to busy.

Really this is what this has come to all the members on this forum and not one other person can take the time to do a video review. I will feel much better if someone enters a video and there is an actual vote to see who wins! I hate to have a victory by default I will feel like the Yankees in the AL East there is just no contenters this year. I REALLY dont want to feel like the Yankees...LOL

3 Days left people lets GO!

I've got one more paper, I'll try to get to it so you can win with at least two entries!

I guess people think I have crappy cigars. Oh well, looks like Paul is in for a treat! ;)

Really this is what this has come to all the members on this forum and not one other person can take the time to do a video review. I will feel much better if someone enters a video and there is an actual vote to see who wins! I hate to have a victory by default I will feel like the Yankees in the AL East there is just no contenters this year. I REALLY dont want to feel like the Yankees...LOL

3 Days left people lets GO!
Paul, if I submitted a video and you lost, then you would feel like the Sox. Which do you prefer?

You need to post via YouTube...then when viewing the video in YouTube click the share button and copy and post that link into a new thread in the video review thread!