• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for some smokes and other Belgian goodies

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Since I have to send out some boxes to my parents and other folks, I figured I'd include one of you lucky members in my mailings. First to answer the following questions gets some goodies. Must have been a member for 30 days, no asshattery... you know the deal. One guess per day, per person.

Answers to the questions are based on my own experiences, so Google may or may not help.

1. What is the most popular US restaurant chain I've seen in Belgium?
2. What is my favorite Belgian beer brand?
3. How many countries have I been to in Europe since living here?
4. What European country is the food at my favorite restaurant from? (i.e. French or German food... although obviously not one of those two.)

Good luck.

I go to a Belgium restaurant for breakfast every week. Leige waffles.

1. pizza hut
2. tripel karmelite
3. 7
4. italian

1. McDonalds
2. Westmalle
3. 4
4. Greek

I wish you still lived here bro, but glad you're doing well!

1. Subway (people like Jared in Belguim just as much as here I bet...)
2. Kriek (I just get this feeling you like cherries...)
3. 9 (I have no idea, but I know I would travel like mad if I had the chance to go to Europe)
4. Ummmm.... Belgian? (Nothing is quite like home right?)

Just went with my gut on my guesses but what more can you really do? Want to send a personal thank you to your Belgian brothers over at Fabrique Nationale for bringing us the M240 Machine Gun (FN Mag for the rest of the world). Made my life so much easier over many years in the Army and two combat tours in Iraq. Nothing quite as trusty as that FN piece of art.

I go to a Belgium restaurant for breakfast every week. Leige waffles.

1. pizza hut
2. tripel karmelite
3. 7
4. italian

2/4 correct! Everyone else is 0/4. :)

ETA: Oh man... the waffles are awesome, too. There really is something unique about Belgian waffles (the sugar chunks and the dough, not batter)!!

Ohh can I play.....I got this one in the bag.....

Chi-Chi's
Schlitz
Tuvalu, yummy

Tim

Bump... someone got 3/4 correct and it wasn't Tim. You win a grape white owl for your guesses, Tim. It's half smoked, but I'll leave it on the porch for you.

1. IHOP
2. tripel karmelite
3. 8
4. Italian

Thanks for the contest!

Pizza Hut
Stella Artois
Italian

Thanks for the contest, JHolmes.

Bump... someone got 3/4 correct and it wasn't Tim. You win a grape white owl for your guesses, Tim. It's half smoked, but I'll leave it on the porch for you.

Sweet!

Or bring it to the corner bar next week????

Tim