• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for some smokes and other Belgian goodies

Since I have to send out some boxes to my parents and other folks, I figured I'd include one of you lucky members in my mailings. First to answer the following questions gets some goodies. Must have been a member for 30 days, no asshattery... you know the deal. One guess per day, per person.

Good luck.

pizzza hut
Stella Artois
english

Pizza Hut
Stella Artois
spanish

Damn it man. Only one guess per day. :laugh:

1. pizza hut
2. leffe blonde
3. 7
4. Italian

Sorry my days are all rolling together.

I will forfeit my correct guesses. John, please send my winnings to the next place finisher.

Pizza Hut
Leffe
Armenia (I'm not sure if this is European or Asian)

Pizza Hut
Leffe
Spanish

last guess. i put that stupid german guess in after you said it wasn't Germany.

Nope. Might as well just guess countries from now on. Someone is bound to get it sooner or later. :)

Seeing Pizza Hut everywhere kinda surprised me. I figured there'd be more McD or BK around, but I haven't seen a single BK and only a few McD in Belgium. Driving through Germany was different, as there was quite a few BK around.

Leffe is my favorite beer, so far. Specifically the Christmas beer and the standard Brown. The blue 9%, green Lentbier and Blonde is good, too. The only one that didn't impress me was the pink Radieuse. The Brown was the first beer I had here, too, and it's a standard beer available in a lot of places. There's no shortage of new beers to try, though.

And yep, 7 countries. Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Switzerland. I've also been to Ireland, but that was before being stationed here.

So, guess the country of my favorite restaurant. It is one of the smaller ones, which is probably obvious from taking out what's already been guessed. :)

Switzerland, I like Swiss food, maybe you do too!

CigarPass is off by a couple of seconds, posted at midnight!