• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time Gents....I'm fixin to hit 7 years

Jonesy, congrats on the milestone!  CP wouldn't be the same without you... and your Kat von D avatar... :laugh:

I'll guess 6923.

Wow, looks like I'm coming up on 7 as well. Can't believe it. Congrats Brian!

I have a patent on that line John so please don't use it again....

Geez, y'all all talk like I'm some kind of post whore. I average less than a 1000 posts a year....

Guess they just started letting anyone and everyone in 7 years ago, huh? :D

Congrats on the anni coming up!  I got some catching up to do! 6905...

Congrats on the milestone.

Let see, 6 years at 365.25 days/year + (365.25 - 14) = 2542.75 days a member. divide that into total posts (6865) = 2.7 posts/day. multiply the 2.7 by the number of days remaining to the the anni (14 in this case) = 37.8. multiply by an "increased anniversary posting factor" of 1.33 = 50.27 posts in the next two weeks. Add that to 6865 and get 6,915 posts by EOD March 17.

Undegreed said:

Let see, 6 years at 365.25 days/year + (365.25 - 14) = 2542.75 days a member. divide that into total posts (6865) = 2.7 posts/day. multiply the 2.7 by the number of days remaining to the the anni (14 in this case) = 37.8. multiply by an "increased anniversary posting factor" of 1.33 = 50.27 posts in the next two weeks. Add that to 6865 and get 6,915 posts by EOD March 17.

I was going to do something similar, but got lazy and just said F'ck it!

Steve, that is some fuggin rithmatic right there. Holy sheep sh!t!!!

Undegreed said:

multiply by an "increased anniversary posting factor" of 1.33 = 50.27 posts in the next two weeks.
I forgot the multiplier damnit!!  good call! :)

CMontoya79 said:
Steve, that is some fuggin rithmatic right there. Holy sheep sh!t!!!
There's not much I WOULDN'T do for a white owl. 

Jonesy said:
I have a patent on that line John so please don't use it again....

Geez, y'all all talk like I'm some kind of post whore. I average less than a 1000 posts a year....

Well, you are in the top 20, all time.

Doc

Yea, but I'm still following in your footsteps Doc....you're #9 overall and I'm #18, but there are a few up there that aren't here anymore....

Brandon, if you win, I'm gonna send you that Coach wallet back as your prize! :laugh: