• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time - Guess the delivery date!

One of the last words the salesman said to me before I pulled out of the lot was to not get on it for the first few hundred miles.

bullsh*t. I'd love to here some scientific research on this, but let me offer you a tidbit from 12 years in the auto business. The harder an engine is broken in over the first few thousand miles, the better it will run in the long term. I seen this where guys get brand new cars (and bikes for that matter), beat the balls out of them. And 3 or 4 years later, the car seems to have an extra-large set of balls. The actual 'break-in' has already been done by the quality assurance guys at the factory (bit of an oxymoron, but thats ok ;D). Pull off the lot, drop the hammer, and if it doesn't blow up, you've got yourself a good motor.

Congrats on your new truck, and on behalf of the 14 MILLION people connected to the American auto industry, thanks for buying American!!!