• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

Noticed today that I'm getting close to my 200th post here. I realize that's a good afternoon for some folks, but I'll save the whole quality vs. quantity debate for another thread....

anyhoo. I want to say thanks to Rod for hosting a great place to hang out. I've learned so much from your site....I can't imagine the effort you put into it.

I'd also like to say thanks to all of you terrific members, and remembers and can't remembers etc.....I've busted many a gut, smoked some fabulous smokes and met some great people.....

So if you can guess how many letters I will post in my 200th post you will receive from me a nice package of :love: that will include some ISOM's, some premium NC's (Shark?) and maybe even a dog rocket or two....Although I understand the shipping of genuine dog rockets can result in the loss of serious gigabytes.......

Here is what you need to do:

Guess the number of alpha-numeric characters in my 200th post; punctuation, Topic Title, Topic Description, quotes and smilies do not count. It has to be in the body of the post......

Let me know if you like smokes that are mild, medium, strong or "I have no tastebuds left" and I'll keep that in mind when putting together a package

Get them in quick. If you post or edit after my 200th post, it don't count.....

Good luck...so as not to be biased, I'll not check back into the thread until after no 200, which will probably be in the next few days.....

I guess 69. Even if it is not, at least I got to use my favorite number :whistling:

Strong......

Congrats and thanks for the contest. Is it how many before going over or just closest?

Ha HA, I'll stay low! 15.

I'll guess 201. And I like em strong and tasty. Grats on the two double oh!

Like they (whoever they are) say: "You can't win if you don't play." I'll play number 164. Thanks for the contest.

No 198............

and I haven't read any of the thread since my original post.......

I did think from the the reply count that there would be more guesses..... ???

Poker killed this one :p

128 it was....

Gregor wins w/ 120.......

Swifty wins some wonderful parting gifts for being almost dead on with the sig tag included 162.....he guessed 164..........

Thanks for playin.......

If your addy's aren't in your profile, send me a PM..........