• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

in2xshp

Banned
Well as the title states it's Contest Time for me. With everything going on around here at the house I missed my one year Anny here, and my 2000th post. Since I have a little downtime I wanted to put a little contest together, I am not that creative I also wanted to include Kimmie in this (well her due date that is).

The contest is open to anyone that has been on at least 3 months (just like pass rules) and has not been an a$$hat. The prise will be a premium fiver, I'm not going to say which but I'm sure that anyone that wins will be pleased with what I have chosen to send out.

Ok well here goes, Kim is due sometime at the end of the month with our 4th child. I want you to guess the date, time. Next is where the baby will be born because there are two hospitals in our area, one is in NY and the other is in NJ and both are over 40 min from our house so the side of the road is a likely place as I will be driving her to the hospital when she goes into labor. Now time of day and date is the base of it, where i.e. at the hospital or highway will be the tie-breaker if there is one will be weather or not we make it to the hospital.

So an example of what i am looking for is:

Date,
Time of day,
Side of the road, or hospital. You don't have to be specific on if we made it to the one in NY or NJ just "the hospital" will be sufficient.

Now the closest without going over will be the winner. We had an appointment today and we will have another next Wednesday and everything is going well and progress of growth is perfect. I myself only give her 2 weeks but what the hell do I know. This will be open until the day the baby is born and I will post the winner from my Blackberry from the hospital with a time dated pic of the new baby. One guess per member and NO edits.

Good luck.
Kim's Husband. :thumbs:

Congrats on the 2000 post anni as well as going to be a new daddy! And, of course to your wife too!

July 24th, 9:15 p.m.

Hospital in.....NJ

First of all, congrats and good luck with everything.

My guess is July 24th at 4:51pm in the hospital.

Thanks for the contest.

edit to add: dang Kingantz...you beat me to the date!

Congrats and hope everything goes well.

July 27th 12:15pm
Hospital.

Brian

Hmmmm... Here goes -

Date - July 24, 2009
Time of day - 2:37 am
Place - hospital

Congrat's on the up & coming or should that be Out & coming, wee one!!!

- KiltLad

Congrats!!

hmm now to think!

Date: July 28
Time: 3:15am
Place: Hospital

Since you've gone through this a couple of times before, I'll go with your estimation of 2 weeks.
date: 7/22
time 2011 (8:11 pm)
Since you're in2xshp, I guess you'll make it to the hospital in good ol' NJ.
Best wishes to you and Kim! :thumbs:

Congrats! One of my cousins was born in their van, right in front of the hospital doors. The were going to nickname her GMC but it didn't stick since she's a girl.

July 23
9:15 pm
Hospital
Girl
7lbs
8oz
Cute

I'll say . . . July 23rd, 11:19 PM, hospital. Unless they just slide on out by the fourth one, surely Kim can hang in there long enough for you to get her there! :laugh:

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

~Boar

Congrats on the soon to be new addition. Thanks for the contest - here goes:

July 31, 2009
3:00 a.m.
hospital

Congratulations Sam, lets hope everything goes smoothly, and not on the side of the road, if at all possible.

For my guess, I will say July 26th at 6:53 your time, and at the hospital in NJ. And good luck to everyone else.

I'm an idiot, I forgot to put AM or PM. I will say PM

I'm a few weeks shy for participation in the contest. But I am pretty sure that there is no time limit on sending my congratulations to you and you wife, and your other children(bet the youngest is glad that they wont be the baby anymore) :laugh:

Congratulations and best wishes to you, your wife, and your family. Thanks for the contest.

I'll guess July 23, 10:21AM, in the hospital.

I wish your wife a speedy and easy (or as easy as is possible) labour.

Congrats on the 2000 post anni as well as going to be a new daddy! And, of course to your wife too!

July 24th, 9:15 p.m.

Hospital in.....NJ

I'm just saying....:

July 24th, 2100 hours. :p

Hospital in Jersey!!

Oh yes...I am that guy. :sign:

Congrats on the milestones, 1 year at CP, 2000 posts, and the upcoming addition to the family!

I'm going to guess July 20th, hospital, at 7:38PM

Sam, congrads and I hope everyone will be ok!

I will guess:

July 27th
12:01 am
in the hospital

Thanks again Sam,

Rich

July 29th, 4:55 pm. NJ hospital. thanks for the contest and congrats!! :)