• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

OK, latest news is Kim's due date came and went yesterday. That doesn't mean that everybody is out of this now it just means that I now have to come up with a new way to score this. I was thinking that I would put the post numbers of everyone's original posts and have Kim pull one out of a hat after the baby is born, I was also thinking about having everybody re-post a date and time when she might give birth. I'm trying to come up with other ideas so if anyone has any other creative ideas let me know bu the end of the day and I will look over then and post my decision.

At this point I feel I'm screwed because the baby already is not cooperating.

Just to let everybody know the latest news on Kim's front. She is no more dilated than last week, however, the baby has dropped quite a bit and is moving around like she is running track in there. Other than that everything is fine with the both of them and we are both anxious for the baby to arrive.

OK, latest news is Kim's due date came and went yesterday. That doesn't mean that everybody is out of this now it just means that I now have to come up with a new way to score this. I was thinking that I would put the post numbers of everyone's original posts and have Kim pull one out of a hat after the baby is born, I was also thinking about having everybody re-post a date and time when she might give birth. I'm trying to come up with other ideas so if anyone has any other creative ideas let me know bu the end of the day and I will look over then and post my decision.

At this point I feel I'm screwed because the baby already is no cooperating.

Just to let everybody know the latest news on Kim's front. She is no more dilated than last week, however, the baby has dropped quite a bit and is moving around like she is running track in there. Other than that everything is fine with the both of them and we are both anxious for the baby to arrive.

Glad to hear everything is going good.. Good luck with the delivery. Don't feel singled out, I don't think that any babies cooperate..LOL

Glad things are ok! Take care and good luck with the upcoming delivery! :)

OK guys, since I can't come up with any other way of doing this (and nobody chimed in to help in anyway) I am going to be putting the post numbers from everyone's original guess into a hat/bowl. Either at the hospital or after Kim comes home with the baby I will have her pick a number out of the hat/bowl. That way Mom and Daughter will be involved in this.

Good luck to all that guessed. :thumbs:

At this point I feel I'm screwed because the baby already is no cooperating.

Glad to hear everything is going good.. Good luck with the delivery. Don't feel singled out, I don't think that any babies cooperate..LOL

IT gets even worse after they are born!!! ;)
PJ

Unfortunately I already know that bring that this will be number 4. :laugh:

I'm not sure if I was clear enough in my post about having to pull a number out of a hat to determine a winner here. I have to because nobody had picked a date past 7/31, which was Kim's due date. She still has not given birth as of today, so instead of having everybody re-post a guess of a later date I am just going to take all of the original posts put that post number into a hat and have Kim pick a number out of that hat to determine a winner after she has the baby. Pm or post any questions you might have.

Sam

And the winner is......... Post #17 (cajonblaze), congrats!

Kim pulled your post number out of a hat(one of my many stylish melon covers Gary loves so much). Thanks for all the support from everyone here it really meant a lot to us both.

Now e-mail me your Addy so I can get this 5er down south. :thumbs:

Sam

Thanks Kim!

Congrats, to both of you and the rest of the family on The birth of Samantha!

Enjoy them while you can!

Rich

And the winner is......... Post #17 (cajonblaze), congrats!

Kim pulled your post number out of a hat(one of my many stylish melon covers Gary loves so much). Thanks for all the support from everyone here it really meant a lot to us both.

Now e-mail me your Addy so I can get this 5er down south. :thumbs:

Sam

Congrats dad. The best thing will be healthy.

July 27

7 am

hospital

Ed

Sam and Kim,

The prize package was delivered this morning. When I opened it up...wow...I couldn't believe my eyes!

They we're delivered safe and sound, not for long though, just amazing!

Thanks and again congrads!

Rich