• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time...

I would like to guess:

March 15th, 2010
350 Entries
#150 was a CAO MX2

Thanks so much for this contest!!

Care to offer a teaser update on this Monkey? Maybe what stick number you are on now or how many pages you have left to go?

8 1/2 pages left.

I started feeling a little under the weather just before kickoff of the Super Bowl, felt like a bag of smashed assholes by the end of it, slept on and off until last Thursday sometime, started slowly feeling a little better over the past weekend, but I'm still having periodic coughing fits where I fear that I'm going to blast my brain out the back of my skull. Last night I woke up coughing so hard that when finished, I was surprised to see in the mirror that I in fact had not ruptured any blood vessels in my eyes. My throat isn't sore anymore, but I'm going to give it a bit more time to heal and hopefully this upper respiratory gunk will subside soon...

So I haven't had a cigar since the VSG Torpedo, Opus Double Robusto, and WOAM I smoked at the Further show in downtown Miami on February 5th.

Ah glad to hear things might be looking up for you GM. Hopefully you will be back to burning them soon but don't rush it. There will always be plenty of smokes dontcha know?

The contest has gone beyond anyone's guesses ???

That makes it pretty easy to figure out who won.

That two week hiatus for illness really ruined the competitiveness of this contest.

I've got approximately 2 1/2 pages left.

I figured I'd wait until I filled it before updating everyone with the final numbers and sending out the prize even though it's been a foregone conclusion for a while now, (and a certainty for a few days now) that the latest guess would be the winner. I thought it would suck what little fun was left out of things if I were to have just sent out a package once the latest date was eclipsed.

That's how it goes sometimes! Was still fun to follow. Enjoy the last few pages and congrats to the winna!

John

I know everyone was on the very edge of their seats for the past three months, but this dull and dreary contest finally drew to a close last night (4/19) with the final entry in my first journal.

Even with a two week layoff for a terrible cold, I still expected this to conclude much sooner. It took another 39 cigars to fill the thing after T2P's picture was taken. Final tally was 467. Nobody hit on the Super Awesome Bonus Mega Prize.

fulljournal467.jpg

TGMjournalcontestfinaldata.jpg

Modo22--hit me up with your address and I'll get your fiver out ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, and sorry it turned into such a snoozer!

WHAT? I can't believe I won. I was just thinking of this yesterday wondering where it went...but forgot to search before I went to bed.

Very Cool! Thanks!

Any chance to get a pic of your last page with notes?

PM coming.

Back