• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST TIME!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Okay, time for another contest. When will I FIRST PASS Leebo8-9-8 in total posts?

Guess as often as you like with your last guess being the one that counts.

Times in Eastern Daylight Time and contest ends when I hit 35 posts away from him (right now that appears to be 3702). At that point, I will make a post proclaiming "NO MORE ENTRIES"

Winner receives a nice prize pack from me ;)

So we have to put up with over 200 more post's of your mindless droll till this mind numbing pain will end?? Where is Doctor Kevorkian when you need him! :(

:p :love:

LMAO @ JOE.M. :D

Yep, just when you thought it couldn't get worse :0

:sign:

JOE.M. said:
So we have to put up with over 200 more post's of your mindless droll till this mind numbing pain will end?? Where is Doctor Kevorkian when you need him!
In Jail... Unfortunately

Let's see... good days you average about 20 posts... bad days average 5 or so. Few missed days and rising political season make me guess you'll average 10 ppd so I'll guess ....

EDIT:

The first hundred went fast, but Leebo is back too - since your average went up I guess:

4 Aug 04, 2000hrs

I'll have to go with Aug 7, 2004 at 1600 or 4:00 PM..... :D :thumbs: :p

I say you won't. Just when you think you will pass Lee, he'll show up and go on a posting spree that will make your head spin! ;) :D

Shouldn't we all get something for having to read 3700 of your posts? :p

Damn CC, I just looked at the top 10 posters for today and you're at 36! What keeps you from just floating away? :p :0

Aug 2230 your time :)

Bill

Had to edit my entry CC, your posting a lot :D
edited my guess to 8/4
Bill

AVB said:
Damn CC, I just looked at the top 10 posters for today and you're at 36! What keeps you from just floating away? :p :0
PB

He's either the cause for the 36 or keeps me from floating away :D :p :sign:

I think the real question here is, what would we have to send you to stop posting and STFU!!! :p

Just kidding CC.... :D :thumbs:
Although I could hook you up with the babe in my signature! :)
I hear she's looking for a new "wash" boy ;)
You know - to get at the hard to reach area's :sign:

aug 7 at 1200.

and don't listen to these jealous fellows. i admire you posting ability. i wish i had enough time in the day to sit around and post as often as you do.

;)

:sign: :sign: