• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST TIME!

Muley said:
and don't listen to these jealous fellows. i admire you posting ability. i wish i had enough time in the day to sit around and post as often as you do.

;)

:sign: :sign:
Ouch... :p

Yesterday and today were anomolies, lots of gamelover2004 issues to deal with which have all calmed down, PB is gone for the weekend so he and I won't be bombarding the boards (when were both around a lot it gets UGLY :p ), HGBC I is in a lull, I'm only in one pass now and don't expect the box for a month.

It's been real HOT & HUMID over the past week or so here so when I work outside, I tend to take a few breaks, come inside to the air-conditioned house, sit down, relax and check CP. Next week is supposed to be cooler and less humid so I'll be outside more being productive ;)

I'll be busy all weekend with a real estate deal, fixing cars and washing machines and a political fund raiser on Sunday. Next week things are REAL busy so I'll be back to my average in no time. BIG Jaguar show on 7/31 which goes all day.

My guess would be 8/20 :0

Good thing you guys can all change your guesses 'cause I think most of you with the excpetion of jordon, are way too early.

coventrycat86 said:
Okay, time for another contest. When will I FIRST PASS Leebo8-9-8 in total posts?

Guess as often as you like with your last guess being the one that counts.

Times in Eastern Daylight Time and contest ends when I hit 35 posts away from him (right now that appears to be 3702). At that point, I will make a post proclaiming "NO MORE ENTRIES"

Winner receives a nice prize pack from me ;)
You are lucky I didin't catch this thread ealrier. Damn connectivity sucks underway. If I had caught this earlier, I would have sent ole Lee and email, requesting his presence from posting retirement. He can pad better than anyone I have ever seen. Surely he would have made you realize he will forever be known as the Pad King lol....

Emo

:D

THAT, EmoDx is what makes this contest "vewy" interesting (ya catch that Michael? :p )

Cetainlly one of the major factors, will Lee come back and start posting again or not?

Another one of life's mysteries.....................

:sign:

gkpk said:
I'll say Aug. 12 at 10:00pm est :)
10:00 p.m. EST or EDT?

As I stated in the first post, all times are EDT so if you specify 10:00 p.m. EST, I will convert that to 11:00 p.m. EDT ;)

If you just said "10:00 p.m." I'd take that to be 10:00 p.m. EDT

11:00 AM EDT 31 July.

You know, I knew my ears were burning for a reason!

Geez!!!!!! :sign:

If Leebo keeps posting it's going to stretch out the time of the final finish. What if he keeps posting and it turns into a back and forth horse race? How many winners will there be??

I think I'm going to guess 1am Aug. 2nd. Unless I'm too late to get in.

coventrycat86 said:
Okay, time for another contest. When will I FIRST PASS Leebo8-9-8 in total posts?

Guess as often as you like with your last guess being the one that counts.

Times in Eastern Daylight Time and contest ends when I hit 35 posts away from him (right now that appears to be 3702). At that point, I will make a post proclaiming "NO MORE ENTRIES"

Winner receives a nice prize pack from me ;)
Ya gotta read the first post to get all the rules.

Doh!! Theres always more reading to do! It makes my brain tingle some times...

So I'm guessing I'm OK on my guess then, and theres only going to be one lone solitary winner.............

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
August 3 @ 0800 hours est.....
Are you guys just breaking my balls with the "EST" or what :D

As I stated in the first post, all times are EDT so if you specify 0800 EST, I will convert that to 0900 EDT

If you just said "0800" I'd take that to be 0800 EDT

Most of the country right now is on Daylight Saving Time, even if you're not on Daylight Saving Time (like you folks in Arizona) I am here in Connecticut which is. This is why I specified in the first post "All times are EDT" the "D" stands for "Daylight"

Get it? :D