• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: When will the kidney stone pass?

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
It's that time again! The doctor is almost certain I have a kidney stone passing. I go in for a cat scan on Saturday morning to confirm it, but I thought I would open another contest in the meantime.

The contest is: guess the exact date and time the stone passes. The person with the closest date and time wins! It's that easy! One guess per person. The winner will receive a nice fiver of smokes from me.

As a reference, I think last time it took 3 or 4 days for it to pass, but this one is acting different. I've had symptoms for a week almost and no pain yet. I'll update this post after I get the cat scan results, but by then it could have passed.

Guessing stops at the time of my next Dr. appointment, Sauturday morning at 10:00am PST

Good luck! :D

In the event that it isn't a kidney stone, the people who have entered will be put into a drawing and a winner picked at random.

GUESSING IS CLOSED! I will update the thread when I know more. :D

UPDATES!!!: It IS a kidney stone! It's left the kidney and is traveling down my ureter. Not sure what's happening with it, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

Wow, you animals will hold a contest for anything... Im in !!! 6/4 @ 18:25..

I hope it goes quick and painless...

Hope all goes well for you...

Sunday May 31st at 2:30 pm

Goodluck bro..

Ouch! Screaming helped for me. Thanks for the contest. I will say 6/3 @ 0620hrs

Hope it passes painlessly.

6/1 at 7:25AM PST.

Thanks for the contest.

A kidney stone passing contest? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love CP!!!

6/2 at 8:00 AM.