• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: When will the kidney stone pass?

This contest just brought back some morphine distorted memories of our local emergency room.

6-6-2009...6AM PDT

This is so messed up :laugh:

Good luck Varn....hope it passes with out incident.
I say Sun 5/31 around 3:25pm PST

I'm not sure how they are going to treat it yet. I'm kind of nervous though, this stone is causing a lot more bleeding than the last one I had. I'm not sure if it's good or bad there there is no pain yet.

I'm not sure how they are going to treat it yet. I'm kind of nervous though, this stone is causing a lot more bleeding than the last one I had. I'm not sure if it's good or bad there there is no pain yet.

It's not the stone, E. You see... when a girl grows up....

6/7/09 at 10:20 a.m. EST please tell them you want a no limit morphine pump. Seriously hope all goes well.

Ok, my wife's birthday is June 3 so, what the heck. I'll say 6/3 at 9:30 a.m.

BTW, I've had 2 of these nasty devils. One passed and the other had to be removed. You don't want to go there.

It's not the stone, E. You see... when a girl grows up....

When a girl grows up what? Don't leave us hanging, I want to hear the end of this. :angry:

E, I hope it all goes well and it isn't the size of a midget's fist. I'll guess 6.1.09 4:30pm.

6/2 @ 5:17 AM your time.

This is by far the sickest, most twisted, and funniest contest I've ever taken part in . . . thanks for sharing your agony, and good luck with the lil' bastige!

Drugs. Demand lots of drugs. :laugh:

~Boar