• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Congrats!

Why the obvious, a Royal Flush my young man.

Now stop post padding ;)

.............instigate
.............experimentation
propogate.............
masterful.............
.............relentless
.............multiply
salinization..........
TSARist...............
.............war
.............against
some..................
DRUGS.................
........WASTE.........
........WANT..........

Atrocious, precocious, animalistic pre-repltilian interactions of species DENYING THEIR WILL.

Did I win?

Looks like a lot of good answers here, this one should be close!

I love women, especially blondes.

Brian

....I think I might know what is the only real one and true answer here.... but I dont know if I can divulge it.... it may trigger some bad bad bad effects... and unfortunatelly not only here.... also there! :0

sigh...

Well, this contest didn't turn out quite as I expected. For the record, the rules were left out intentionally. The winners were to be the first three people to kindly pm me alerting me to my gaffe. I didn't get a single pm regarding this matter! :laugh: As a result, I have decided to award the prizes to the three members that posted replies most like what I was expecting via pm. The winners are: cigarsarge, grateful1, and Bond. cigarsarge, pm me with your addy. Congrats fellas!

Ahhhh,

And here we were getting all cerebral and smart-ass. :D Sometimes I guess things really are as simple as they appear.

Congratulations, Elliot!

Best,
Wilkey

Congrats to the winners! I gonna keep my eye on you Roy.

Nice contest, lol.

You didn't get my PM? Dang website, I gotta have a convo with Rod. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the contest and congratulations on your one year milestone! Definitely a unique idea for a contest!

sigh...

Well, this contest didn't turn out quite as I expected. For the record, the rules were left out intentionally. The winners were to be the first three people to kindly pm me alerting me to my gaffe. I didn't get a single pm regarding this matter! :laugh: As a result, I have decided to award the prizes to the three members that posted replies most like what I was expecting via pm. The winners are: cigarsarge, grateful1, and Bond. cigarsarge, pm me with your addy. Congrats fellas!

Holy Christmas Trees Batman....oh - wrong character!!

Elliot -

THANK YOU so, much for the contest package!!!

The 'prize' pack is appreciated! :thumbs:

I got a nice package of winnings in the mail today. Thanks again, Elliot! They are very much appreciated!

Got my prize pack today...Elliot is the man. Thanks for one hell of a prize pack. :D