• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST!

You didn't say I couldn't play. I'll get back to you.

You've been doing 20 a day for the last week trying to make up for the time away playing politics. Add asshat patrol on that and you could spike it up pretty high. :p

Yeah, I got to go with Ray on this one! Your going to have 10300. We have had a lot of asshats around here recently! :D

The math say 10189, but my guess will be 10275.

Thanks for the contest.

Don't you mean that no more guesses will be allowed when I hit 9975? It doesn't end until I hit 10K :blush:

Post your guess, contest ends when AVB hits 9975.

The closest to the actual number (either over or under) gets a prize pack from me.

Multiple guess are okay, you can either post an updated guess or edit your original post but if you edit it AFTER he hits 9975, you're disqualified.

I hope I covered everything.

Post your guess, contest ends when AVB hits 9975.

The closest to the actual number (either over or under) gets a prize pack from me.

Multiple guess are okay, you can either post an updated guess or edit your original post but if you edit it AFTER he hits 9975, you're disqualified.

I hope I covered everything.

Thanks!

You didn't say I couldn't play. I'll get back to you.

You've been doing 20 a day for the last week trying to make up for the time away playing politics. Add asshat patrol on that and you could spike it up pretty high. :p

Sure, you can play! :thumbs:

Don't you mean that no more guesses will be allowed when I hit 9975? It doesn't end until I hit 10K :blush:

Ah YES, thanks for the clarification. :thumbs:

I told you guys I have problems with English. :laugh:

This could work out well. I can be bribed ya know.