• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST!

I'll guess roughly 10129ish. :sign:

So I think that's the final number. AVB hit number 10000 at 9:51 this evening, and CC hasn't been logged on since 7:30, so there we have it.

Edited for an updated guess

Well, as I obviously have too much time on my hands I've found the winner!!!!!

But I'm sorry to say it's not you! It appears as if your post was edited today, and AVB had hit 9975 yesterday sometime at which point no more guesses or editing was allowed. :(

And so therefore it looks like the actual winner is a guy who ought to go buy himself a lottery ticket with the luck he's had recently. First he wins the Sopranos Humidor from Puffstuff, now this!

Tone-NY, Congrats with a guess of 10125!

(I hope I did this right!)

Oops Misread the edit rule on that one I guess. Congrats Tone-NY!

Holy Crap.... Tony won this one too..... you lucky SOB !!!!

Congrats !!!!!!

:0

WOW!! Sorry, I've been off the boards for a couple of days and didn't even know AVB hit the magic number.

So it looks like tone-ny is the winner, correct? If anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know or I'll go with that. Thanks Gonz for figuring it out for me. :thumbs:

10129 brotha

LMAO! :laugh:

Damn I'm on a roll, I better buy a lottery ticket! Thanks Bill for an entertaining contest. Ray thanks for being a posting machine.

I didn't get to ask my "Did I win" :(

"Karma" is just about right, Anthony seems to to have the heavns dialed in perfectly. Congratulations and thanks for contest Bill! :thumbs: