• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
For a magincal mystery fiver of the finest aged fresh dog-rocket ultra-premium N/C ISOMs, one needs to answer a very simple question...rules: One guess per day except of the second tuesday of every week, and on alternative Thursdays in Febtober and between St. Swithens day and the ides of March. On those days up to seven guesses a week may be entered at intervals of no more than one every 24 hours. This contest ends when someone gets the correct answer, when the clock strickes eleventy-4 sometime later this week or whenever the hell I feel like it, at which point the closest answer at that time wins.

The question is:
What unusual flavor was picked up in a Rafael Gonzales Petit Corona at a recent cigar get-together?

The back-up question in case of a tie: WHat unusual flavor profile was recently found in whatever cigar Dave smoked first that night?

And those gentlemen who recently joined me for a varied discussion of MMA, Pro-wrestling, numerous gay-inuendos, toddler-raping pit-buills, intestinal parasites, urethra-burrowing catfish, competitive eating, nude vermont rafting, 42 beer evenings and whatever the hell else we talked about....thank you for a fun night, but you are unfortunatley excluded from this contest. If I got the cigar wrong that I hope you know I am talking about, please shoot me a PM.

By the way, this is a real contest. And no, I am not drunk at work.

Hello! My name is John, and I am a recovering CP contest whore. :sign:

kippered herring

Tim