• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

it 1 am here, I have mission tomorrow, and I will not be able to sleep until this train wreck burns out....

Tim

Blue Cheese.

Close. But only in proximity...and I'm not sure about temporally. Perhaps someone can refresh my memory. But then again, it doesn't matter.
Still, you might be in the lead for reasons that defy most forms on logic.

it 1 am here, I have mission tomorrow, and I will not be able to sleep until this train wreck burns out....

Tim

OK, go to bed. Everyone else....this thread is closed so that MX can go get some sleep.

Psssssst.....meet me back here in an hour.

Ohhhh crap it is eleventy-4 time to leave work and have breakfast

so last guess........hmmmm RRF is the taster, so I will say Sweet Shopshire Cream from a hereford cow fed on the north slope of the Greem Mts. feeding on clover and violet

Email chats with my wife
A smoke at midnight even if it is still 100 outside
and The CP family

I will take waht are the top 3 things that MX looks forward to at the start of every day

Peace
I am outta here

Tim

Ohhhh crap it is eleventy-4 time to leave work and have breakfast

so last guess........hmmmm RRF is the taster, so I will say Sweet Shopshire Cream from a hereford cow fed on the north slope of the Greem Mts. feeding on clover and violet

LOL, no, not quite, but we did have fun discussing being able to taste what the rollers ate for lunch the day the smokes hot the factory floor.

128286833620374195mmyou1.jpg

Wow this thread has me rolling! Thanks for the pseudo-contest!

I am going to go with the ole' CA infamous pencil lead to start things off