• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Dean - Congratulations on Two Years! (seem more like 5) :whistling:
I'm very happy and humbled to have made your acquaintence and develop a friendship over my one year here on CP & at TR. Stay safe, come back Home - whole, safe, & sound! Meanwhile "Give 'em HELL Bruther!"
Looks like my illegitimate son wins another contest. :laugh:

Congrats on the two year anniversary Dean! It was a pleasure to meet you and stay safe. Thanks for all the help and cigars you've given me. You're a true class act. I look forward to HERFing with you when you get back!

Congratulations on your 2 years, Dean! :)

You're a fine man and an asset to this board. I'm proud to have you here and look forward to as many more years as you can handle. ;)

It was an absolute pleasure to have shaken your hand and an honor to have broken bread and smoked with you.

:thumbs:

Congrats on the 2 years Dean and it was my pleasure to have been able to Herf with you brother last February. When all is back to normal, we'll have to sit down and smoke a few special sticks again....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on 2 years brother :)

I've got enough of your smokes, I don't need anymore so I'll sit this one out.

Great having you around and great to see you again.

Thanks for the well wishes sorry I was not able to get back to this last night!

Yes you are correct lurch did win and a package will go out in the morning!

Where did everyone get Oregon from? Did I have a different web site?

Thanks everyone!
Dean

lurch PM me your addy!

Awesome man...I do beleive that when you type that particular question into Google the first thing to pop up is something from Oregan. But if you read the article it says Alabama.....

Thanks Dean and again...Congrats...

But if you read the article it says Alabama.....

Thanks Dean and again...Congrats...

Being from Alabama, I know this law to be true. Never been arrested for it, but have heard it mentioned by many.

Congratulations on 2 years Dean. Here's to many more!