• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he didn't want to name names because he didn't want to bring his dispute with those people into another thread. In fact by not naming names he hasn't publicly discredited anyone and was just using his recent experiences to make a point.

So much hostility. Let's just go smoke and drink and find something else to talk about... the dead horse has been beaten it seems.

Well let's see Brent, he said Jon was okay then quoted you and didn't say a word. Learn to read between the lines.

Mr. Anderson the other person he was referring to was Insight.

Geez, I forgot the positive side to this, I finally made your favorite azzhat list. Like my man Duke, takes balls. Thank you!

So you have the nerve to say there are bad brothers here, and to take pot shots at people here, but then you want to dance like a ballerina and not confront it head on? Come on Ed, let's get all your gripes with this place out in the open. Otherwise, it would be in your best interest to quit taking your pot shots until you have the stones to face the people you bash man to man. I'm right here, and I'll openly admit I think your asshat that's a detriment to this community.

How many votes does it take to get me expelled. As long as I can stay on your azzhat list, that's what really counts. Goodness, I am FINALLY someones favorite azzhat. I am all yours brother, from this day forward.

Well Pugman come and and say it would you. I know of a few people who have sent you pm's trying to help you out and prevent you from stepping on your dick but you don't seem to get it. If you have a problem with someone or a group of people come out and say it already.

Well, lets see. I truly wish I could step on my dick (and I might even be happy to see it anymore ??? ).

As for the rest of it, as long as I can stay as #1 azzhat on Bsneed51s list, I'm happy :cool:

I go in peace.

Talk about forum police, you two should know. Better idea, if you see it's from me, don't read it.

Soul dog, nice move on your part.

You got something you want to say to me? Don't bite off more than you can chew here friend

Pugman - Your recent statements go against what CP is all about. You're comments are seen as bashing the brotherhood, and it's uncalled for. The encounter you had last week should have been dealt with via PM, and not out in the open. Your recent comments are none other than antagonistic and inappropriate. If you disagree with the general mantra of CP, then this might not be the best community for you.

Everyone else - We're all expected to act like adults and follow the rules, and there are very few rules. We're all adults, therefore I don't need to spell out every little rule about how to properly conduct yourselves appropriately. Do not engage in name calling or trivial bickering. If it continues, the offending members will be suspended or banned. Bashing from either side will not be tolerated.

Any further drama should be dealt with via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.