• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool cigar videos

Hey Tommy, those were pretty entertaining. I particularly liked the Salinger/JFK video.

I can't imagine being employed as a Cuban Cigar Taster, though. I think it would take a lot of the enjoyment out of the experience. ???

It's official.......you have too much time on your hands up there in the sticks.

Cool videos though!!

I read somewhere a long time ago that the a lot of the European Cuban's are wrapped in cello. Correct me if I am wrong. Plus...in Min Ron Nee's book, there are a lot of Cuban's that have cello on them or are described as being packed in cello.

-Fetter

I read somewhere a long time ago that the a lot of the European Cuban's are wrapped in cello. Correct me if I am wrong. Plus...in Min Ron Nee's book, there are a lot of Cuban's that have cello on them or are described as being packed in cello.

-Fetter

A LOT used to be wrapped in cello, even most Cohibas. They stopped in the late 80's early 90's though.

Speaking of cigar videos, check out what I just got in!

http://www.cigarmony.com/store/product_inf...products_id=382

It's pretty SWEET!

~Mark

would it hurt if they put a vent with a fan in the taste testing room for cohiba's?
or is it just bad camera lighting or something?

Tommy, I've been wondering what you've been doing...I mean besides enjoying your new house. :)

Wilkey