• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cooled humidor finally done

Very impressive humidor and your pbase gallery is equally impressive.

May I ask... What watch are you wearing in your self portrait?

Wow that is one awesome looking humi! Congrats on completing it, from the looks of it, I'm willing to bet it turned out better than you hoped! Nice sticks in there too! I'm very jealous :)

thank you guys for the kind words.

the cooling and RH system is an Accu monitor with 2 peltier units and 4 large canisters for distilled water and it's working great. Just a great feeling to have my cigars taken care of.

uhm, the watch is a Panerai

All I can say is wow! Very nice job!

I think you have more cigars than my local B&M. :whistling:

Wow! That is really nice. I am really jealous. Enjoy brother. :thumbs:

Ahh Sascha, my old friend from the WWA! So nice to see some of your flat work too! I knew you liked cigars, but never knew to what extent!!

You folks need to see his Norfolk Island Pine bowls! This man is a fine woodturner as well!

Beautiful humidor, and incredible collection there Sascha. Feel free to send what you can't fit up to me in Idaho! I may need to build a nice big humi too one day!!

Forrest (AKA CutTwice)

I can't believe I missed this amazing piece of art the first time around... I'm awestruck by your craftsmanship!

Souldog24ca above is absolutely right. This is an amazing piece of art. I could only hope to build something half as nice when I eventually attempt something similar.

Ahh Sascha, my old friend from the WWA! So nice to see some of your flat work too! I knew you liked cigars, but never knew to what extent!!

You folks need to see his Norfolk Island Pine bowls! This man is a fine woodturner as well!

Beautiful humidor, and incredible collection there Sascha. Feel free to send what you can't fit up to me in Idaho! I may need to build a nice big humi too one day!!

Forrest (AKA CutTwice)

hey dude, how awesome is this, I didn't know you are into cigars.
thanx for the kind words again, so far the humidor is running so smooth, my cigars are sleeping great and temp and RH have been steady, I am very pleased with the performance.

Forrest, good seeing you here as well

hey dude, how awesome is this, I didn't know you are into cigars.
thanx for the kind words again, so far the humidor is running so smooth, my cigars are sleeping great and temp and RH have been steady, I am very pleased with the performance.

Forrest, good seeing you here as well
Yeah, I'm pretty new to the cigar world. Trying to build up a decent collection and try new things. I've got a couple Humidor projects in mind, but nothing of your caliber for a while!
Glad to see it's working well for you (never doubted it)! When you do anything, it's always Top-Notch!

See you on the boards!