• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cooled humidor progress pics

Great looking project...!! That should keep your smokes in great shape for years to come..... :thumbs:

....don't wires suck? If I was building a cabinet that beautiful, I'd consider hiding the wires in something like this to keep things neat and tidy inside.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

A little wire management should not be too difficult, and would lessen the chance of damaging the wires or straining the connections. What kind of wire are you using for the humid environment? Somebody chime in if it doesnt matter, but that is a question I would normally ask.

That is beautful! Nice work. When does the door work start?

this coming weekend if all goes well

Great looking project...!! That should keep your smokes in great shape for years to come..... :thumbs:

....don't wires suck? If I was building a cabinet that beautiful, I'd consider hiding the wires in something like this to keep things neat and tidy inside.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

A little wire management should not be too difficult, and would lessen the chance of damaging the wires or straining the connections. What kind of wire are you using for the humid environment? Somebody chime in if it doesnt matter, but that is a question I would normally ask.

I got the whole system from the Avallo guys, it's really not that humid, 65% is kinda what it is around my neck of the woods anyway.
in my house it's already 62%

and now all the shelves and the drawers for single cigars are done.

98159541.jpg

98159547.jpg

98159549.jpg

lots of drilling holes:mad:

Wow! Really great project. It looks like a top quality humi.

Very impressive. That's looks like it's going to be some humidor when it's completed.

Just saw this, outstanding work!

Looks like your cigars will have a beautiful new home, with all the creature comforts!

Looks great! I love watching these builds progress. Btw, how long did it take to drill all those holes? ??? :D

That is superb. If you don't mind, what kind of cost are you looking at being around when complete. Obviously the manhours are many.

That is superb. If you don't mind, what kind of cost are you looking at being around when complete. Obviously the manhours are many.

the holes, including marking and drilling took maybe 45 minutes

as for cost, just in materials I have about $2500 in it.....ish.
I did buy a few tools that I "needed" :whistling:

but yeah, I don't count the hours, cheaper than therapie

I'm VERY impressed. When I look at stuff like this it makes me wish I had those skills.

Your skills are incredible!

Nice work on those singles tray dividers, very innovative :thumbs:

Killer project!
Very nice humidor you're building there.
Much Respect, Mark

I have a little update, doors are built, everything is ready to go, and tomorrow I am picking up the sandblasted dual pane glass, install it and it's done.
I should have my cigars safe in a few days. it's already 63% humidity in the house, so it'll season quick.

the glass is ready tomorrow.
it was ready on thursday but they messed up the order, clear instead of sand blasted dual pane glass

here a pic of the face frame and the doors

99052971.jpg

99052974.jpg

99052966.jpg

I'll post pics when everything is done tomorrow or tuesday