• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolidor

You I guess I forgot to mention that- A cooler MUST be opened at least once every couple of weeks to allow fresh air in, otherwise mold can be (and will be) a problem.

I'm in and out of my cooler at least once or twice a week, so thats not a problem for me ;)

At the rate I've been buying cigars I doubt the air will have time to get stale :p

Triple_D said:
I have run out of room in my humidor and I'm shopping for the right coolidor. Would This One work? It doesn't have latches and that is what I was worried about.
I hope so! That's exactly the same one I use. I just recently bought it - about three weeks ago. It seems to be working great. I just use a hockey puck and it maintains humidity very well.

gatorsmg said:
I bought mine from Sports Authority. A 54Qt. Igloo for $19.99. I like it because it has a good latch and hinges. It also has grooves so I can easily put shelves in it when it's turned upright.
Did you get yours online? I didnt see the iglo 54 qt on their site.

You guys are all way too high class for me. I bought a couple of 50 qt. plastic Sterlite and Rubbermaid storage boxes at Target and they cost about $6 each. (They work great, too, I might add :lookup: )