• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Copenhagen Pipe Shops?

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
As luck would have it, I will be headed to Copenhagen - yes, that one, the one in Denmark - soon. It may be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has been to that great city and, more particularly, if anyone has found a good pipe shop? With makers like Eltang and Nording right there it seems like a good solid quest for me to come home with a new pipe.

I will certainly check out some of the local tobacco blends while I am there. Hopefully I can report back with some good information!

Let me know how it is. I haven't made it up there yet.

Let me know how it is. I haven't made it up there yet.
Copenhagen is one of the coolest towns I have ever visited. It's compact so you can get around easily. People are, in fact, that happy and friendly. The Danish Pipe Shop is the best place that I found. It's a small family place but pipemakers hang out there. It's kind of the cool Danish pipe place. They have a pretty solid online presence. I bought a Nording while there. I also gained a new appreciation for beers like Carlsberg! If you're heading up there at any point hit me up and I will give you a quick list of things not to miss!

Danish Pipe Shop is one of my bucket list places to visit. I have a couple of their coffee mugs, and a little Castello billiard I got lucky enough to snag as new and unsmoked for around $200. Tom Eltang is a regular (also part owner I believe). Glad you checked it out while you were there!

Copenhagen is one of the coolest towns I have ever visited. It's compact so you can get around easily. People are, in fact, that happy and friendly. The Danish Pipe Shop is the best place that I found. It's a small family place but pipemakers hang out there. It's kind of the cool Danish pipe place. They have a pretty solid online presence. I bought a Nording while there. I also gained a new appreciation for beers like Carlsberg! If you're heading up there at any point hit me up and I will give you a quick list of things not to miss!
Any pictures to share Stu?