• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

First post updated. This will be on it's way home to me, and then the KC portion of the pass will occur. I will post the puts and takes from these guys just for record keeping purposes.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first pass. You guys have made this an enjoyable experience, and I would expect that we will have to do this again at some point in the future. :thumbs:
thanks for having me.

Pass is back home. Looks like only one damaged stick out of this whole thing, and I'm pretty sure it's just some foot damage so still able to be smoked. Gotta finish up the KC portion of the pass, and this will be all done.

Well, the name of this pass is fitting. i forgot to take my takes out of the pass... I am an asshat.

Don't sell yourself short, E. You were an asshat *WAY* before this pass.

Here are my proposed Puts/Takes:

Puts:
138. LFD Culebra Gorda
139. Opus X Petite Lancero
140. Partagas Limited Reserve Decades 1995 #4

Takes:
60. Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
111. PAM Exclusivo

Look good to me Jon. We will get these traded out the next time we get together. Thanks for playing.

Okay, here are a few more puts/takes I've approved.

Smokyballs:
Take: Opus X RdC coffin
Take: Anejo 55
Take: Whatever else you want.

Put: Davidoff Special C culebra
Put: Plenty of cigars in my humi, and scotch in my belly

fatman1267
Take: DPG Black lancero
Take: RASS
Take: Hemingway Untold Story

Puts: TBA

Smokyballs:

fatman1267

Ah ha! Profiteering you asshat! Congrats on getting that baby home to you earlier than mine, and even squeezing in a trip to Vegas! Now I just have to pray that Jimbo doesn't run off with it, and then deal with Andros... :FACEPALM:

Smokyballs:

fatman1267

Ah ha! Profiteering you asshat! Congrats on getting that baby home to you earlier than mine, and even squeezing in a trip to Vegas! Now I just have to pray that Jimbo doesn't run off with it, and then deal with Andros... :FACEPALM:
Damn right! And I'm quite happy to oblige!

This is finally done. Thanks again to everyone that played. I really enjoyed this, and hope to do it again.

Brent, thanks for letting me in on this pass! :thumbs: Glad it went off without pirates stealing it, or some other horrible thing. Looking forward to the next one!