• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

I'm gonna go ahead and assume this large box in my living room is the pass. I gotta head to work here in a minute, but I'm off tomorrow so I'll check it out and see about p's and t's.

Puts and takes:
take: 114. Padron londres maduro P:Breedy put: Consuegra Panatella
Take: 108. Padron 1926 No.35 P:punk_lawyer Put: Consuegra Panatella
take: 102. Padron 80th maduro P:punk_lawyer Put: Consuegra Panatella
take: 69. Padron Churchill P: sinnyc Put: Consuegra Panatella

We're using flavor as value, right?

Hey, Joe, check up on the creative shipping that I had to do. The Pass was getting crowded so I had to improvise. Let Brent know that those are working out okay.

Ok, finally opened the pass up. Everything is tip top. I refreshed the beads, fondled the tubos, and have now made my decisions:

Take:
8. Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
100. Tatuaje Black Tubo P:punk_lawyer
107. Tatuaje Red Tubo P:punk_lawyer
97. Bolivar Especiale No.2 RE '09 P:MadMonk
105. La Gloria Cubana No. 4 P:punk_lawyer

Put:
Tatuaje Boris
Cohiba Lancero
Opus X Love Affair
Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Don Carlos Lancero
Padron 1926 #35
Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro
Hemmingway Untold Story Maduro
Joya De Nicaragua Antano Lancero
Johnny-O Diademma
NC Montecristo Sevens
LFD "Ice Pick" cheroot

Let me know what ya'll think and I'll get this off to Moe.

Ok, finally opened the pass up. Everything is tip top. I refreshed the beads, fondled the tubos, and have now made my decisions:

Take:
8. Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
100. Tatuaje Black Tubo P:punk_lawyer
107. Tatuaje Red Tubo P:punk_lawyer
97. Bolivar Especiale No.2 RE '09 P:MadMonk
105. La Gloria Cubana No. 4 P:punk_lawyer

Put:
Tatuaje Boris
Cohiba Lancero
Opus X Love Affair
Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Don Carlos Lancero
Padron 1926 #35
Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro
Hemmingway Untold Story Maduro
Joya De Nicaragua Antano Lancero
Johnny-O Diademma
NC Montecristo Sevens
LFD "Ice Pick" cheroot

Let me know what ya'll think and I'll get this off to Moe.

I think we're going to need a bigger box. :0

Joe, I think that is way over the top. If you're really sure you want to do that then you know I approve them, but....not necessary at all.

I'll be home all weekend and Monday but will be out of town Tuesday and returning home Thursday. Just so you know. I'll work on P/T tonight so we can get this thing home if I get it Monday.

Go ahead and post your puts and takes whenever you are ready Clint. Depending on when you get the pass from Joe, and when you can ship it back out we might have to make some arrangements since I’m leaving for Vegas next weekend. I’ll PM you with more information so we can figure out what to do.

I didn't get this out today, got caught up. If I send it out before work tomorrow will it get to you on time you think, Clint?

Sure, if you next day air it to me. :p Actually, if you send it today I would guess it will get to me Tuesday afternoon and I will be out of town. No worries, my wife knows what to do and I will be back on Thursday and get it out on Friday the 16th. It only means that we'll have to make alternate plans since Brent is leaving for Vegas and now all of these prized sticks will probably be dried out or stolen as a result of your numerous delays. Thanks so much for playing, it was a little slice of heaven. :D

Elittle to the rescue. Now that Evan is mostly disease free, I’m going to toss him back into the pass lineup. Clint, once you have complete your puts and takes, you will be sending the pass to Evan. His address should be on the pass list, and if not PM either him or me to get it.

Ok, here's what I'm thinking for the puts/takes:

Put: DPG Blue Lancero 2008 (not PuffStuff's) Take: Illusione HL
Put: Diamond Crown TAA 2009 Take: Cohiba Lancero

Are you sure you can trust ELittle with a pass? He kills peppers for no good reason you know.

Ok, here's what I'm thinking for the puts/takes:

Put: DPG Blue Lancero 2008 (not PuffStuff's) Take: Illusione HL
Put: Diamond Crown TAA 2009 Take: Cohiba Lancero

Are you sure you can trust ELittle with a pass? He kills peppers for no good reason you know.
First one looks fine. On the second one, does that fall under the regular cigar, fancy packaging rules? I’m not sure on that one so if others would weigh in on it.

Also, ISO Cohiba lancero since apparently having 6 of them put into your pass doesn’t mean one will actually make it back to you. :( :laugh: