• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corona Extra, Closed Poker Run, Corona Gorda, Cazadores, baby Salomone

Johnny-O!

Hello all at CP. I have some custom rolled bundles of 25 that you might be interested in:

Corona Extra Pigtail (4.75 X 47)-$165
Closed Poker Run shagfoot(4 3/4 x 40)-$165 this is a shortened Belicoso, closer to 5 1/2" with the shaggie
Cazador pigtail/shagfoot (6 3/4 X 44)-$205 closer to 8" with the shaggie
baby Salomones (6 3/8 x 52)-$205 a smaller version of the Salomones

I also have put together a mixed sampler-$180

(5) Corona Extra Pigtail
(5) Closed Poker Run Shagfoot
(4) Corona Gorda (5 5/8 X 46)
(5) Cazador pigtail/shagfoot
(3) Mag48 pigtail (5 1/2 x 48)
(1) baby Salomones
(1) Salomones (7.25 x 57)
(1) Behike pigtail/shagfoot(7 1/2 x 52)

Thanks all, John

For the new members here at CP that haven't heard of John's cigars yet, this is an ideal sampler to get to know his brand.

I guaranty this will be the best $180 you ever spent on a selection of cigars...as many other members here will attest to as well :thumbs:

For the new members here at CP that haven't heard of John's cigars yet, this is an ideal sampler to get to know his brand.

I guaranty this will be the best $180 you ever spent on a selection of cigars...as many other members here will attest to as well :thumbs:
I have one salomone that I've yet to try, but I've been all over the web looking for a way to purchase some Johnny-O's since I received it. Unfortunately...this weeks check is tapped out. I'd be all over the sampler. I'd appreciate contact info so that I could maybe pick up some sticks next week.

Thanks,
Walt

Yep, they purdy good! :D

Absolutely 100% agree. Don't pass this up, you won't regret it!